lola

Taylor Swift

“To be perfectly honest, this is my most FAVORITE re-record I’ve ever done because the 5 From The Vault tracks are so insane. I can’t believe they were ever left behind.”

oh boy :excited::excited::excited:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

“To be perfectly honest, this is my most FAVORITE re-record I’ve ever done because the 5 From The Vault tracks are so insane. I can’t believe they were ever left behind.”

oh boy :excited::excited::excited:

:oprah4::oprah4::oprah4::oprah4:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1989 is one of those pop perfection albums. It solidified Taylor Swift as one of the greatest artists in our generation - love her or hate her.

I’m very excited to hear this album. It will likely be my favorite re-recording yet. 

The album cover photo is not what I expected. Look at that smile! It is a beautiful photo and my favorite cover of the rerecordings so far. 

I ordered the pink cd, the cover is kind of ugly but I also like it. I hope we get a Lana feature on a wildest dreams-eque track. I also would like a Lorde feature (but maybe she will save that for Rep tv?)

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 hours ago, American Whore said:

why are people acting like she's gonna announce yet another TV? she just dropped one and we know her work ethic is high but fuck let her do what she's doing you buncha psychos

2 minutes ago, The Siren said:

Why does this one only have 5 vault tracks? The others had 6 (it's only one I know but still) and Red had like 8

i was gonna say the same thing, i expected at least 7-10 vault tracks especially considering she said she wrote 150+ songs for 1989 and it’s such a special album to her. 1989 & rep are the albums i’m most excited to hear vault tracks from so i was so disappointed to see she only included 5 for 1989

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 minute ago, Danny Milk said:

surprised that sweeter than fiction and bad blood (feat. kendrick lamar) are missing from this

Do we have a tracklist already?

Edit - nvm the webstore says 21 tracks

The 16 track deluxe plus the 5 vault tracks

Edited by The Siren

Just now, The Siren said:

Do we have a tracklist already?

no but the album has 21 tracks which means it's just the 16 tracks from the original album plus the 5 vault tracks she confirmed on her insta post