lola

Taylor Swift

Spoiler

Not my fresh out the slammer erasure. That’s also part of the 1-2-3-4-5-6-7 run it’s another stand out 

"Don’t forget me"

Spoiler

I wish Taylor wasn’t as popular right now :trisha: I don’t think she would be getting nearly this much hate about the album if she wasn’t so overexposed

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

I wish Taylor wasn’t as popular right now :trisha: I don’t think she would be getting nearly this much hate about the album if she wasn’t so overexposed

I absolutely agree. She’s releasing this amazing album when it’s cool and hip to hate on her (loudly) again

"Don’t forget me"

Spoiler

idk im feeling like every song is too long and repetitive and everything sounds the same like i cant even tell when the next track starts :(

finally at track 13 it feels like something different for the album but still a taylor song ive heard a zillion times before.

Midnights was better yet still had these same problems as well tbh.

Florida!!! (and Fresh out of the Slammer) is the most LDR song she's ever made. Sad that she had to give Lana SOTB instead of this one

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

15 minutes ago, honeyslow said:
  Hide contents

Florida literally being in everyone's top 5s iktrr!!!

Well… :bebe:

Spoiler

1) So Long, London

2) Guilty As Sin

3) My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys

4) Down Bad

5) Fortnight

Spoiler

6) Fresh Out The Slammer

7) Tortured Poets 

:bebe:

I'd say this album is better than Lover and Midnights, but def not as good as folklore, evermore, 1989 or Red. A lot of it sounds like Midnights in the way the 1989 vault tracks sound like Midnights. Obvs not the exact same, but Jack's been keeping that same production style which kinda feels worn out at this point. Not hearing her on those Midnights-y synths on the Aaron produced tracks felt refreshing. Not to beat a dead horse cause people have been saying this over and over again, but she really needs to ditch Jack for at LEAST one album. And I'm not even a Jack hater, I love a lot of his work, but his production on Taylor songs is starting to feel very same-y.

Anyways, I do like this album. I can see myself listening to it a lot. It's not her magnum opus, but that's ok.

qfrWuBl.png

2 minutes ago, EndlessSummer said:

2 weeks, a fortnight?? Idk

I mean yes but also they have been teasing it way too much for it just to be about fortnight? :bebe: it seems so anticlimactic 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, taco truck said:

I mean yes but also they have been teasing it way too much for it just to be about fortnight? :bebe: it seems so anticlimactic 

I literally think it was just an Easter egg for fortnight being the single/mv lol 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

what if something is happening / will be released a fortnight after the album release date?

1 minute ago, Mer said:

I literally think it was just an Easter egg for fortnight being the single/mv lol 

probably this tho lol

Spoiler

Jack Antonoff you will always be famous :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.