lola

Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, WaitForLife said:

Pitchfork gave two Scores for the Album.

TTPD - 6.7

The Anthology 6.0 (they are crazy. It deserved at least 8)

TTPD (anthology or not) is really not my fave from her and although I agree with many points made by them, I would have given it 7.5. Its a bit of a low score. 

1 hour ago, jealous girl said:

Has anyone seen the TikTok about their theory that Taylor and Lana are beefing because Lana wasn’t featured on Tortured Poets and Taylor didn’t go see Lana at Coachella lmao

I guess that would mean she has beef with Sabrina too 🙄

I saw it and they were trying to insinuate that “who’s afraid of little old me” was about Lana :thumb3:

I don’t think there’s beef but I did find it odd for her not to attend Lana’s set, because the media was saying Taylor was going to be at coachella to support her and then wasn’t. I think had that not been headlining then people wouldn’t have even noticed 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

6 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I saw it and they were trying to insinuate that “who’s afraid of little old me” was about Lana :thumb3:

I don’t think there’s beef but I did find it odd for her not to attend Lana’s set, because the media was saying Taylor was going to be at coachella to support her and then wasn’t. I think had that not been headlining then people wouldn’t have even noticed 

Same, I wonder if they aren’t as close as we thought.

A negative review gets more clicks. Outrage gets more clicks. I work in SEO, this is textbook - and Pitchfork as a platform failed anyways. They’ll be folded into GQ by end of year. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

20 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

I got my first cardigan! 

22 hours ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

but remember your place Nickleback Lane 

LMAOOOOOOooo:eartha:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 hour ago, Mer said:

A negative review gets more clicks. Outrage gets more clicks. I work in SEO, this is textbook - and Pitchfork as a platform failed anyways. They’ll be folded into GQ by end of year. 

This is honestly no hate to you, I really enjoy your Taylor content on this forum, I just find it quite funny that there are two ends to the ‘Pitchfork has failed’ spectrum.

I see a lot of people argue that Pitchfork failed because it started to focus a lot on artists like Taylor, but others like yourself argue that it fails because it can’t review pop music properly / is flawed in other areas. Quite interesting to see how people on opposite sides of the argument both agree that Pitchfork doesn’t mean shit :toofunny: I’ve seen so many argue that TTPD is too high, and others that it’s too low. Anyways we can all agree that Pitchfork is a mess now :creep:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

y'all she literally announced this album on grammys night, WHICH she pulls Lana on stage and spend a minute just to praise Lana while receiving the aoty - the biggest award of the night

and she finished this album way before that

how tf can any of these songs about Lana :thumb3:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

27 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

it fails because it can’t review pop music properly / is flawed in other areas.

oh sorry - quality of reviews is absolutely not why I think they failed lmao. I think they failed bc they suck at SEO and couldn’t get ad money bc of it. 

They have no ability to build a solid audience. I visit their site quite a bit given my love of music, and never have I been prompted to give them my email address for any sort of newsletter or “recapturing” campaign. 

Since all their content is also ungated, AFAIK, they also have no supplementary revenue stream. 

The only spikes in their audience (I just checked) is when they publish a controversial review on an album with a huge fan base, and that’s a horrible SEO strategy for long term success/bringing advertisers imo. 

i want Taylor to win but low-key kinda want this album to be a critical failure so that this fandom get less delusional and competitive... because im sorry, i cant really find a real swiftie these days, they just claim themselves to be one just to weaponize Taylor to belittle other artists and it's getting embarrassing.

and it's not like if the critics decline this album then it's the end for Taylor, she can just release another one next year and wins again lmao

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i want Taylor to win but low-key kinda want this album to be a critical failure so that this fandom get less delusional and competitive... because im sorry, i cant really find a real swiftie these days, they just claim themselves to be one just to weaponize Taylor to belittle other artists and it's getting embarrassing.

and it's not like if the critics decline this album then it's the end for Taylor, she can just release another one next year and wins again lmao

I’m fine with her getting an award for ttpd as long as it’s not album of the year,  song of the year or record of the year

On 4/22/2024 at 3:54 AM, bluechemtrails said:

nikki lane doesn't seem to be a big fan  :omfg2:

https://www.instagram.com/stories/nikkilane77/3351229468919719371/

Does anyone have a screenie or can tell me what she said pls

I missed :oopna2:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

2 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Does anyone have a screenie or can tell me what she said pls

I missed :oopna2:

N*kk* L*ne reposted a video to her story on insta that’s caption said all tay songs sound the same

3 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

N*kk* L*ne reposted a video to her story on insta that’s caption said all tay songs sound the same

Thx

The comments section on her latest IG post is gonna be lit

Swifties will devour her

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

16 hours ago, crazyforyou said:

also what are everyones most streamed taylor songs?

mine 

1. “slut!” -  4,564 streams 

2. snow on the beach (more ldr) - 3,546 streams

3. maroon - 3,250 streams

4. i can see you - 1,541 streams

5. you’re losing me - 1,266 streams

6. if this was a movie - 705 streams

7. begin again - 370 streams

8. enchanted - 359 streams

9. snow on the beach - 290 streams

10. guilty as sin? - 241 streams

1.  Treacherous (TV)
2. Red (TV) 
3. All Too Well (TV) (yeah, the non-10 min version:true:)
4. Dear John (TV)
5. Clean (TV) 
6. Snow On The Beach more Lana version 

7. Enchanted (TV)
8. Snow On The Beach

9. If This Was A Movie (TV)

10. You're Not Sorry (TV)

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

this album is proof that i wouldn't be good reactor. my first reaction of this album will be literally AJay's Renaissance reaction lol

not bad but everything seemed same-ish.

Sputnik 48ing this :rip: she’s kind of in her critical backlash era and her retweeting all of the 10/10 reviews is sort of … :bebe:

obviously will be a massive commercial success but will be interesting to see what this does long term because of how negative the discourse around this is outside of fan circles 

29 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

no but really i would love if the delulu fans went away, i lowkey kiss the fandom as it was back in the original red era

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Sputnik 48ing this :rip: she’s kind of in her critical backlash era and her retweeting all of the 10/10 reviews is sort of … :bebe:

obviously will be a massive commercial success but will be interesting to see what this does long term because of how negative the discourse around this is outside of fan circles 

This gives Reputation and Lover era

Mfhp.gif