xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

Okay but has the official uncensored version of green light leaked yet?

The Freemasons remix seems to be the only version with “pimp shit” uncensored

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

Also has the kitty kat mv ever surfaced in full? I know she teased unreleased visuals at the silly disco horse show, which shows a full video was shot, but is the full video anywhere online?

And do we have the b’day visuals in hq? The highest I have is the anthology dvd rip which is only 480p and videos like green light look like shit with all that compression 

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

So far seen the film twice--absolutely her best concert film so far. The Uncle Johnny segment had me crying so much. My first viewing was also in Dolby and I actually think it's worth it since you feel the songs a lot more as if you were at the show. It's also so nice to notice details and sounds I didn't during my two shows. What a privilege to witness greatness  :cryney2:

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

1 hour ago, Inferno Euphoria said:

Are the visuals in the concert film or are they officially scrapped?

they’re not mentioned at all in the film - they show up as part of an interlude and that’s it!

i’m in the minority that the visuals are still coming. many people think they’re scrapped because they can’t comprehend why beyoncé hasn’t released them yet.

i’m trusting to believe that they’re the last things to come because the whole conceit of the renaissance era is that beyoncé is “transitioning into a new beast” and i think she’s going against what is expected of her, which tbf, is what she’s been doing since ST. she said at the beginning of the era that we were going to take our time with the music + there were reports of her shopping the film to streamers a couple of months ago. i have faith they’re coming because i think she is too much of a narcissist and perfectionist to go an era without releasing something 

On 12/2/2023 at 4:01 PM, problematique said:

they’re not mentioned at all in the film - they show up as part of an interlude and that’s it!

i’m in the minority that the visuals are still coming. many people think they’re scrapped because they can’t comprehend why beyoncé hasn’t released them yet.

i’m trusting to believe that they’re the last things to come because the whole conceit of the renaissance era is that beyoncé is “transitioning into a new beast” and i think she’s going against what is expected of her, which tbf, is what she’s been doing since ST. she said at the beginning of the era that we were going to take our time with the music + there were reports of her shopping the film to streamers a couple of months ago. i have faith they’re coming because i think she is too much of a narcissist and perfectionist to go an era without releasing something 

Oh thank you for the response! Good to know! :kiss2:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

I even checked mfing Tidal WHERE IS IT 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹