xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

I don't understand why Texas Hold Em is so popular (other than "this ain't Texas" as a sound clip for pro-abortion TTs, LOL. As it should be), 16 Carriages is clearly the supreme single 😭. It reminds me of that self titled emotion, vs a shitty country "fan service" (but like... not her fans looool, racist country radio stations in Texas apparently refused to play it initially despite the numbers) If the album has variety then scratch this take. Also I stg if this isn't Act II, I'm having a stroke

Pre-order for Act II: Cowboy Carter is now live! x

IMG-0872

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Cowboy carter is such a dumb title I’m sorry!!

it’s like her and Lana both want to make sure you know you’re getting a country album 

at least lasso sounds cool 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, NikoGo said:

it’s like her and Lana both want to make sure you’re getting a country album 

stay mad! now go preorder 💋 

I love both the pre singles but the album covers and title is a mess 

how do you go from something iconic like lemonade and Renaissance to this 

"Don’t forget me"

my name is Carter so there's no way Cowboy Carter isn't gonna be me after this year full of country releases :air: im super excited I was gonna get the blue vinyl but last second I switched to the red and I think im happy with that decision :smile:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ok im off the pen and I have a THOUGHT... so I was thinking of any possible ties to Renaissance era and I could only think of the tour visuals where there were 3 different "scenes" - the first was the renaissance cover, and the second was this:

1*h_x1ehkpEhfuPuAMsdGypg.png

which is giving gemini - doppelgänger - twin - ALTER EGO so im thinking Cowboy Carter is another alter ego like Sasha Fierce and maybe this album will deal with battling between her personal life and being Beyoncé im thinking wouldn't it be cool if the visuals was zip-up jacket homebody Beyoncé driving through the different acts trying to get home/out yet she keeps getting stuck in these alternate dimensions where she's these different superstars :oprah3: 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

Just now, pin up galore said:

ok im off the pen and I have a THOUGHT... so I was thinking of any possible ties to Renaissance era and I could only think of the tour visuals where there were 3 different "scenes" - the first was the renaissance cover, and the second was this:

1*h_x1ehkpEhfuPuAMsdGypg.png

which is giving gemini - doppelgänger - twin - ALTER EGO so im thinking Cowboy Carter is another alter ego like Sasha Fierce and maybe this album will deal with battling between her personal life and being Beyoncé im thinking wouldn't it be cool if the visuals was zip-up jacket homebody Beyoncé driving through the different acts trying to get home/out yet she keeps getting stuck in these alternate dimensions where she's these different superstars :oprah3: 

beyzhive on twitter came up with this theory - also they noted how we travel through a tunnel where the visuals are decorated on the walls… 

there has been a lot of visual clues where beyoncé has been doubling herself of staring in the mirror lately 

8 minutes ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

beyzhive on twitter came up with this theory - also they noted how we travel through a tunnel where the visuals are decorated on the walls… 

there has been a lot of visual clues where beyoncé has been doubling herself of staring in the mirror lately 

oh purr lemme go look them up people in the Beyhive community on twitter have been posting a lot of theories the last year over what the visuals mean like the Wiz theory n stuff I really hope she pulls through with some avengers end game multi era spanning feature film or something crazy when it comes to the visuals there's so much she could do :air:

Why is she withholding the alternate covers? Like for what reason. 

Spoiler

Cowboy Knowles would've been a much better title :true:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

17 minutes ago, Mer said:

Why is she withholding the alternate covers? Like for what reason. 

Hide contents

Cowboy Knowles would've been a much better title :true:

she did same thing w Renaissance pre orders, sales tactic to get people to buy multiples 

aOaIzH2.gif

6 hours ago, NikoGo said:

it’s like her and Lana both want to make sure you know you’re getting a country album 

LMAAOOO...YOU RIGHT.....:eartha:

8 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

she did same thing w Renaissance pre orders, sales tactic to get people to buy multiples 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4pB-52JNrTHNXoupidP6

:typewriter:

"Don’t forget me"