xratedcuntxrated

Beyoncé

8 minutes ago, barttttender said:

It's also something she hasn't done before.

Eh tbh some interludes are less interesting than the little 13 Beaches intro, so I feel like she's flirted with the idea of incorporating vintage audio/old Hollywood film monologues into her work. I'm fine with them being part of the song and not a separate track that ruins my shuffle experience lol 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

49 minutes ago, Mer said:

Eh tbh some interludes are less interesting than the little 13 Beaches intro, so I feel like she's flirted with the idea of incorporating vintage audio/old Hollywood film monologues into her work. I'm fine with them being part of the song and not a separate track that ruins my shuffle experience lol 

Ahaha, true. Mostly, for me, I think it'd be something new for her. And I like how it works within the context of Frank Ocean, Beyonce, and others.

I'm not sure if it would be the right fit for Lasso though - especially since it might come across as copying Bey.

Never really been a Beyoncé fan though I liked Lemonade but this record is sooo good. She’s so soulful? Also, she’s not afraid to be vulnerable which is refreshing. She has that special combination of power and vulnerability which was what drew me to Lana in the first place. “Daughter” is such an exceptional track which blew my mind the first time I heard it. I’d die if Lana did something like that. The only tracks that don’t do anything for me are Levi’s Jeans and Jolene, I’ll be spending a lot of time with the rest :wub:

1 hour ago, lili said:

Never really been a Beyoncé fan though I liked Lemonade but this record is sooo good. She’s so soulful? Also, she’s not afraid to be vulnerable which is refreshing. She has that special combination of power and vulnerability which was what drew me to Lana in the first place. “Daughter” is such an exceptional track which blew my mind the first time I heard it. I’d die if Lana did something like that. The only tracks that don’t do anything for me are Levi’s Jeans and Jolene, I’ll be spending a lot of time with the rest :wub:

It's unbelievable honestly. She was already an incredible performer, the greatest imo, and she's solidifying that reality into the music. This is amazing. Ya Ya and Daughter live, can you even imagine? Fuck.

I can't with Riiverdance yet, the lyrics are mostly bullshit followed by great verses, I don't care for II Most Wanted or Levii's Jeans either. Love this album so much though. Getting me through some difficult times.

i am not a beyonce stan by any means, i don't like her voice like a lot of people do, i just think a lot of her vocals are either overlayered or overfiltered, but i will admit she has a few bops. the overlayering happens on this album sometimes, it just sounds overdone to me. (also, i didn't listen to the whole album, it's a long one.)

with that said, however, i very much like her version of jolene. she made it her own but kept the soul of that song while making it modern and refreshed and new. and dolly herself obviously likes this version. i also like the next song after jolene, daughter. she's doing a weird vibrato on this album that maybe i've never noticed before in her voice - i can't tell if she's doing it on purpose or if it's just her voice and a detail i'd never heard until she did this album.

also, the fact she fucking said "cunty" on spaghetti is SENDING ME. i need to listen to this album in full, i can tell it's special

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Got my vinyl today. Similar to Renaissance, the sound quality is incredible. One of the best in my collection. Not a single instance of sibilance, or a pop or click. Still peeved about the "limited translucent black" copy that I bought being just standard black vinyl that's now sold on Amazon. 

My favorite tracks currently: 

1. Tyrant
  2. Ameriican Requiem 
  3. Daughter
  4. Just For Fun 
  5. Bodyguard

27 minutes ago, Mer said:

Got my vinyl today. Similar to Renaissance, the sound quality is incredible. One of the best in my collection. Not a single instance of sibilance, or a pop or click. Still peeved about the "limited translucent black" copy that I bought being just standard black vinyl that's now sold on Amazon. 

My favorite tracks currently: 

1. Tyrant
  2. Ameriican Requiem 
  3. Daughter
  4. Just For Fun 
  5. Bodyguard

did your vinyl have the entire album? I wanna get one, but I wasn't sure if the vinyl still has missing tracks or not :deadbanana: 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

14 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

did your vinyl have the entire album? I wanna get one, but I wasn't sure if the vinyl still has missing tracks or not :deadbanana: 

ah no, like all the vinyls, it was missing Spaghettii, The Linda Martel Show, Ya Ya, Flamenco, and Oh Louisiana. 

I’m sure a proper Cowboy Carter vinyl will be released very soon. Probably a box set, like the “standard” Renaissance vinyl was. 

30 minutes ago, Mer said:

ah no, like all the vinyls, it was missing Spaghettii, The Linda Martel Show, Ya Ya, Flamenco, and Oh Louisiana. 

I’m sure a proper Cowboy Carter vinyl will be released very soon. Probably a box set, like the “standard” Renaissance vinyl was. 

Ohh damn, I’m sorry that happened to you! Hopefully it gets fixed soon, but glad to hear the vinyl sounds good :wub:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Does this mean I can get tickets to her tour 😅

IMG-1736.jpg

not my cup of tea along with renaissance, 16 carriages was beautiful though very 4/formation coded

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Just got my vinyl (:  but I'm hoping they release the standard cover tho. The missing songs, and the lack of the booklet's a bit of a bummer. 

Also, good on her again for putting out this genre/ however blend out there. I've been listening to reviews, so the algorithm's been also recommending these vids about controversy. and I'm glad she's triumphant from them. honestly, the "backlash" is annoying. this sound feels authentic to her and it sounds great. 

UV/Honeymoon

I just listened to my vinyl copy for the first time after holding off cause I wanted to gain a good sense of the full streaming album before I listened to my vinyl so I could notice the differences and tbh the five missing tracks kinda make listening to it in full a lot easier :oprah3: like it is a BEAST of an album so cutting off some of the short tracks like FLAMENCO, LINDA MARTELL, and OH LOUISIANA I did not miss them tbh :true: SPAGHETTI and YAYA are kinda bummers that they aren't on but they're both kinda outliers on the album and that DAUGHTER -> ALLIGATOR TEARS 1-2 punch hits different and idk it just kinda tightened up the record and was interesting to listen to what the OG BEYINCÉ album was like :smile: the extended outro to TYRANT was completely fine idk why she cut out the first part of the outro refrain?? weird choice imo it was fine how it was  

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

this pretty grew on me. whole project feels like really warm Spring/beginning of Summer. she nailed as always💅

still cutting some unnecessary songs (and gonna make palemoonbaby version soon):godlaugh: