RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

8 hours ago, 5adboy said:

What would you do if your family member was an alleged r*pist? Do you get cancelled?

Hi there! Late to the convo, but I have a “family member” who’s a convicted rapist/child sex offender/etc!! My mom, me, my siblings, and aunts don’t talk to my grandparents because they defended his actions. My mom and her sisters on the other hand, stood against him, even testifying in court against him. 

Nicki stood by her brother’s side. While yes, he’s family and she’ll always love him, she needs to hold him accountable for his horrific actions. Hope this helped clear your question up!

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

17 hours ago, 5adboy said:

4) Had sex with rappers like Jay-Z, DaBaby, Pardison Fontaine, and many more

Also why are you so fixated on who a woman has sex with?! Like what. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

13 minutes ago, The Siren said:

For times like this, illegal downloads are best x

While we don't condone or encourage illegal downloads, this case is different. Giving money to a cokehead is a disservice to her child. 

i did this, listened to nearly 1 minute of it and then deleted it from my phone

source.gif

Well this song is certainly..….interesting:stunned:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Not reading all this, I gtg to college

7 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

WTF did she actually do that? what the hell :oprah2: :oprah2: :oprah2:

Oh... my... god...

all of this could've been avoided if she was on the studio shooting a video instead of being on the internet 24/7 like her unemployed teenage fanbase. i'm tired of her ratchet ass behaving like a vh1 reality show contestant z list celebrity. get some class, some decorum, some dignity, some professionalism goddamit! you're a big star, act like one you hood rat. and GET A FUCKING JOB!! i know you're already rich but that's not an excuse to be jobless onika

I genuinely miss the pre-2018 Nicki, like damn, how did this woman get to this point of hatred, bitter and pure negativity. She is slowly and surely becoming Lil Kim - whom she ended a decade ago and i feel so sad, i'm not even a barb but it tears my heart to see her become this kind of person.

and the barbz literally condoning her and ruining her, literally such a scary fandom like the swifties or bts armys, I am so glad to be in Lana's fandom.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

just listened to the track for the first time. ive been a fan of nicki since i was 12 (im 23 now) but ive loved her from afar for several years now. her new music didn’t resonate as much n i had the feeling she was becoming very bitter n i didnt want to watch that happen. 7 years ago, nicki would’ve never made a diss track like this. maybe a line or two and kept her dignity. this is TRULY so disappointing and hard to watch. the song is horrible and the fact that she kept repeating “dead mama” over n over is disgusting. 

even if megan is a horrible person, nicki is being incredibly classless and gross. she wouldnt be so defensive if the diss against her husband wasnt true and didnt strike a nerve. it’s very telling. she’s beyond insecure about her husband and her standing as an artist. its so sad. i can only hope she heals n stops acting like this. 

50 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

just listened to the track for the first time. ive been a fan of nicki since i was 12 (im 23 now) but ive loved her from afar for several years now. her new music didn’t resonate as much n i had the feeling she was becoming very bitter n i didnt want to watch that happen. 7 years ago, nicki would’ve never made a diss track like this. maybe a line or two and kept her dignity. this is TRULY so disappointing and hard to watch. the song is horrible and the fact that she kept repeating “dead mama” over n over is disgusting. 

even if megan is a horrible person, nicki is being incredibly classless and gross. she wouldnt be so defensive if the diss against her husband wasnt true and didnt strike a nerve. it’s very telling. she’s beyond insecure about her husband and her standing as an artist. its so sad. i can only hope she heals n stops acting like this. 

This post is so based :kiss: