RileyThomas

Nicki Minaj

the best ones lost their minds

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Weak diss track, she’s vile and disgusting. Her fans doxxed & leaked the location of Megan’s mother’s grave saying they were gonna desecrate on it which is beyond horrible over one single line in a song that could apply to anyone. Saying she was gonna campaign bail Tory Lanez… liking pictures of dead horses and stitched feet, she’s truly lost itΒ 

I'm inside of my own human body but I don't feel it yet

y'all cant tell me this is the same woman who did masterpieces like "Roman's Revenge", "Super Bass" and the whole "The pinkprint" album

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

y'all cant tell me this is the same woman who did masterpieces like "Roman's Revenge", "Super Bass" and the whole "The pinkprint" album

yes... it was all deception all along and now the veil is thinning because her toxic behaviour supersedes her talentΒ 

giphy.gif

Just now, gorillagrippedcoochie said:

yes... it was all deception all along and now the veil is thinning because her toxic behaviour supersedes her talentΒ 

Β 

and the music isn't even good - i can't see no redemption...

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

48 minutes ago, Swamp Girl said:

Weak diss track, she’s vile and disgusting. Her fans doxxed & leaked the location of Megan’s mother’s grave saying they were gonna desecrate on it which is beyond horrible over one single line in a song that could apply to anyone. Saying she was gonna campaign bail Tory Lanez… liking pictures of dead horses and stitched feet, she’s truly lost itΒ 

Oh my god? This is sick and mf twisted

I bet she's so luckyΒ Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gifΒ to have a voice like that

Β 

last.fm

I just listened to the diss track and it's just... embarassing to say the least. PF2 was already a huge let down, big footΒ is just how to shit on your own legacy and talent 101 textbook. can't say right now I'm only here for the musicΒ anymore after this release. I'll pretend she retired after 2020 or something.Β 

and the barbz throwing fuel to the fire, enabling this insane behaviour from her, doxxing and talking about desecrating someone else's grave are also to blame for, imagine having a fanbase like that. like herself would say: ROACHES!!

I never took anyone's side in any of these beefs because I'm just here for women in rap and I listen to both nicki and megan,Β but there's no denying nicki'sΒ music isn't just the same anymore.Β the brilliance of her mind rightfully gave her the queen status and now she's flushing it down the drain. she's going from queen to court fool. the brilliance has been replaced with darkness

may she log off, seek treatment and focus onΒ her child.Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

this diss track isn't even that good but why is it better than nicki's new album? why'd it take megan to come at her for her to have a better song than 95% of that album like..... yikes

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

On more important matters, I finally checked Kali's new album and its absolutely amazing. Better than I expected and miles better than Big Falloff

Β 

19 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

she really thinks that illumination entertainment is dropping a despicable me trailer to overshadow and sabotage the release of her upcoming song :brigitte:Β and not the shitty A.I single cover

a visualization of nickiΒ seeing despicable me 4 trendingΒ :
luvvrouge-i-hate-minions-so-much.gif
Β 

Β 

20 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Babe you are literally commenting on a Lana forum. The queen of underage love, the new Lolita, the β€œhe hit me and it felt like a kiss” girl, the supreme of abusive and dysfunctional relationships… Like please, you sound like a hypocrite. Nicki didn’t even know her husband when he committed that crime and she doesn’t control her brother’s decisions. What would you do if your family member was an alleged r*pist? Do you get cancelled? As fucked up as it sounds, these topics are commonΒ in today’s society, we are humans beings not robots. Life goes on

Babe, there’s a stark difference between someone singing about their perspective in their own relationships vs how they actually view said typesΒ of relationships or situations on anΒ objective standpoint.Β 

in other words: singing about being in abusive relationship and how one initially viewed said relationship (again from their perspective mentally/emotionally)Β is different than being in support ofΒ rapists.Β :ponder:

like yeah we as human beings are not robots but we’re also not all sex offenders (or defending them)Β either??

also you finishing with some β€œlife goes on” shit as though you weren’t just referencing men that had assaultedΒ childrenΒ andΒ blatantly ignoringΒ the actual victims of the situation is weird.

Β 

Spoiler

Β 

*sinceΒ you brought up lolita ..idk about every other person considering some people have severe comprehension issuesΒ but iΒ never thoughtΒ that lana was in support of dolores andΒ humberts’ relationship in any of her songs??Β but seemed to relate to it in some way that made it easy to implement into her own lyrics based on her experiences or storytelling..

Β uh alsoΒ aside from the fact that she references quite a few of her lyrics to all kinds of otherΒ media and people..itsΒ one of the things that makes lana...lana. Β with your logic you may as well be calling her the new tony montana as well with all her scarface references and shit

Β :toofunny:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β Β  gZ0f.gif

Β 

Not only she released a 3/10 album that cannot be called a sequel, but she's also got mad at a line that could be directed at 80% of the music industry and decided to spiral 3 days on the internet and release a terrible disstrack that is a compilation of her tweets and random stutters

Like can someone get her off of coke for her own reputation

Out here acting like fucking maleficent, cursing her unborn baby and saying that her dead mother is a demon to conjure up

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b