National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

Just now, Diamantes said:

it's such a moment. and i know lyrically it sounds irresponsible, but i always interpreted it as being powerful and open enough to love. it's one of life's purest and highest virtues imo 

Lyrically it's just so beautiful and uncomplicated in the best sense, and that with the stellar production... I feel shivers just by thinking about the satellite sounds, how wide and well thought the percussion is and her delivery during the chorus.

5 minutes ago, sjatib said:

Lyrically it's just so beautiful and uncomplicated in the best sense, and that with the stellar production... I feel shivers just by thinking about the satellite sounds, how wide and well the production is and her delivery during the chorus.

the anthemic drums. the pauses. the beach boys ref. both strong and gentle. the easygoing yet still shining longing in her phrasing of Love. i hope it becomes a generational song, it's just so pure. it's a whole embrace

UV/Honeymoon

Just now, Diamantes said:

the anthemic drums. the pauses. the beach boys ref. both strong and gentle. the easygoing yet still shining longing in her phrasing of Love. i hope it becomes a generational song, it's just so pure. it's a whole embrace

And the video, please. It's just a masterpiece. I cant watch it without getting a huge smile on my face, feeling absorpt in the best possible way, in awe. I hope as well it will go on through the years and touch as many people as possible, any other thought would be just selfish.

1 hour ago, sjatib said:

And the video, please. It's just a masterpiece. I cant watch it without getting a huge smile on my face, feeling absorpt in the best possible way, in awe. I hope as well it will go on through the years and touch as many people as possible, any other thought would be just selfish.

loving moon goddess, and yeah it's just so timeless and the quirks to it are just right. the iconic wink coming from her past sadder music from then. the album seemed aged at the time or release, but it really simmered well as time went on 

UV/Honeymoon