National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

i heard of them a longggg time ago but i never actually listened to her stuff

I TOTALLY RECOMMEND!! they have actually released 2 albums: stoked on you and the dream and the dream and the deception. stoked on you has surfy vibes, but in more “popish”, brighter way than lana, and i think it’s their most popular. i love it for the vibe and this direction is what the aquadolls music seems to be continuing in the future, but my favourite is definitely the dream and the deception. it’s a big mix of many genres like psychdelic rock, synthpop, shoegaze, surf, punk and more. i love it, at first listen you may not appreciate all aspects of it, but it will definitely grow on you later. the songwriting is super relatable, melissa’s voice is very unique, and what i find the most impressive, she produced this whole album on garageband herself. i used to listen to this album like crazy, and now whenever i forgot about how good it is, i just have to check it out again and i always vibe with it