National Anthem

What Are You Listening To?

the entire reputation album!!

i cant believe i slept on taylor for so long. her radio singles made me not want to listen to any of her non single work because it was so overplayed it was annoying. but i listened to folklore on release day and loved it, and evermore too. when fearless came out i listened to ALL of her older music and actually was so shocked at how good most of it is. i owe TS an apology and all of my money.  

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, bigspender said:

i cant believe i slept on taylor for so long. her radio singles made me not want to listen to any of her non single work because it was so overplayed it was annoying. but i listened to folklore on release day and loved it, and evermore too. when fearless came out i listened to ALL of her older music and actually was so shocked at how good most of it is. i owe TS an apology and all of my money.  

speak now, red & 1989 are those BITCHES. folklore and evermore are also very good. the rest is just ok.

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 hours ago, bigspender said:

Yes! When reputation came out “ which I wasn’t a fan at the time “ I was surprised how good it was, My first Taylor Swift record!

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

Just discover this band

and I can say, it's really giving NFR vibes right here

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing