Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Lana Del Rey Covers Nylon Magazine's November Issue

I LURVEEE the cover. Lana looks great, beautiful. Nylon can be tacky style wise from time to time but they usually get great interviews so I am excited about this read.

on another subject....

@@Baby V Alex you made my eyes burn!! do u wanna make me blind?? OMFG that is enought denim to dress a village of small kids in Africa. I do my "ewwww" expression when someone puts on a jeans plus jeans plus jeans outfit. But neither Brit or Lana can top (I hope) the worst item ever created: Pochete in Brazil aka fanny pack aka Pouch for the rest opf you guy's

dh0Pjol.jpg

glgcDdT.gif

here in mexico they sell something like that BUT FOR YOUR ARM!!!!! and it's even worse :horror:

I wear dark blue jeans over light blue jeans and I look fab, like Godney tbh :oic:  no one is perfect so I forgive you

glgcDdT.gif

"What's astonishing is that she's sort of a Jim Morrison." -- LMAO okay Jaime, okay. :bye:

She looks great on the cover, I'm digging the whole 90s inspired look. I really, really want her to ditch those extensions asap though.

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

"What's astonishing is that she's sort of a Jim Morrison" wow cringe

these clothes don't look like lana at all :/ also, where do i get this in germany lol

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

"shot at siren studios"  :thumb:

"No one in my own circle had a very big reaction, but then Fearne Cotton on Radio 1 started spinning it [Video Games] every day, and that's when things really started to change."
King, for one, was not surprised.

did they even know each other when video games came out  :uh:

and also this bullshit:
"Most artists these days, especially female pop artists, unfortunately, have a whole machine behind them. They choose from the same core of songs that are being written by the same five people, and then they have No. 1 hits, but it's not something they conceptualized, or sat down with pen and paper and wrote."

yeah, like adele, taylor swift, katy perry, lady gaga, pink, nicki minaj, avril lavigne, ellie goulding, lorde and emeli sandé  :bye2: