Sign in to follow this  
Sitar

Lana Del Rey Covers Nylon Magazine's November Issue

More outtakes:

2rrs8p5.jpg

23lmi40.jpg

:makeup:

Someone made this to highlight the poor lighting of the photoshoot, which exaggerated the asymmetry of her face:
O6Zbp4P.jpg?1

Pretty cool, eh? :)

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

More outtakes:

2rrs8p5.jpg

23lmi40.jpg

:makeup:

Someone made this to highlight the poor lighting of the photoshoot, which exaggerated the asymmetry of her face:

O6Zbp4P.jpg?1

Pretty cool, eh? :)

omg  :hdu:

the fact that i noticed it as well  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

EQFO7rX.png

On how she bonded with boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill:

"[Kurt Cobain is] a big part of our daily conversation. Jeff Buckley is another big inspiration. And Jim Morrison--I mean, we talk about these people like we know them. They're a part of our relationship. We always say, 'All of our friends are dead, and they never knew us.' I'm lucky to have met someone who feels that way, too."

:facepalm: i can see this entire interview is a huge cringefest. maybe lana & barrie should start posting here: http://www.reddit.com/r/lewronggeneration/

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

"On Tropico, the short film the Internet has been buzzing about:

"It's Elvira and Jesus and Marilyn and extraterrestrials all in one.

Ok, now I'm worried

I cant wait to see where the aliens fit in....  ;)

"On Tropico, the short film the Internet has been buzzing about:"It's Elvira and Jesus and Marilyn and extraterrestrials all in one.

Ok, now I'm worried

I think she means like angels, not aliens

B8wHSYZ.jpg

Anyway back to what matters...anyone has scans of the interview??

Don't you think that's an embarrassingly naive way to look at a multi billion-dollar industry? That's how it works there is an agreement made with the writers. Most pop today is determined by accountants and marketing people. There is very little creativity left as the majority of chart music is written by a small group of mostly male song writers who mostly write for female artists i.e. Katy Perry, Rihanna, Marina and the Diamonds etc...

So who is the real writer? One really messed up example is the song ‘Somebody to love’ apparently written by Usher and Justin Bieber but then the writer Heather Bright stepped up saying how did Bieber get a writing credit on that song! She claims that this is how it works, this was in reaction to Britney Spears being attacked for not taking any song writing or co writing credits on her album Femme Fatale:

"I would just like to address one thing! The media is talking trash about how Britney didn't write any of the songs on her album … HELLO! Wake up everybody! NONE OF THESE ARTISTS WRITE THEIR OWN SONGS!!!!!! (there are a few exceptions … lady gaga, will.i.am/BEP, chris brown is starting to write a lot of his own stuff … ummmm … and now I'm running out of artists). Anyway … here's my thing … and I feel VERY passionate about this issue. Britney could have come to me, like all these other A-list artists, and said …

"Hey, you wanna be on my album? I'm gonna need writing credit for that song AND part of your publishing even though I didn't write anything! And then I'm gonna go on tour and gross $150 million in ticket sales and not give you any of that, even though I'm performing your song!"

"I could rattle off a laundry list of artists who I've had that conversation with! And I'm on the other end like … "Oh okay … so you wanna rape me, but just with the tip?!" 

Turns out she didn't write the song either and the original writer is suing  bieber and usher.

You seem to be completely unaware that Lizzy has been in development for a long time, a close friend said she had been working with top producers and writers in Europe for several years, that's where all the early demos come from. I didn't say she didn't have any input she clearly does but not to the extent she makes out because there is enough information out there to contradict that. The comments about Justin Parker come from him so if you have an issue with him claiming rights to his creative input in the collaboration take it up with him but bear in mind she wouldn't exist without these people who she works with. You need to chill stan it's not a conspiracy just facts that are out there, it’s such a typical stan reaction “how dare you say that about THE QUEEN your opinion means NOTHING Lana could shit on my face and she’d still be THE QUEEN” why do I bother to comment when you get psycho stalker fans like you freaking out when anyone says anything slightly critical even when it’s true.

ixGin.gif

On how she bonded with boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill:

"[Kurt Cobain is] a big part of our daily conversation. Jeff Buckley is another big inspiration. And Jim Morrison--I mean, we talk about these people like we know them. They're a part of our relationship. We always say, 'All of our friends are dead, and they never knew us.' I'm lucky to have met someone who feels that way, too.

aeul.jpg

You need to chill stan it's not a conspiracy just facts that are out there, it’s such a typical stan reaction “how dare you say that about THE QUEEN your opinion means NOTHING Lana could shit on my face and she’d still be THE QUEEN” why do I bother to comment when you get psycho stalker fans like you freaking out when anyone says anything slightly critical even when it’s true.

:facepalm:  when did I say those words matte?? WHEN and where??I NEVER SAID THAT DUDE.  Are You ok?? Need a hug? Pretty sure you got me confused with someone else.... :biblio:

glgcDdT.gif