lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

probably won't happen but i hope she puts the preorder of UV (+tracklist/album cover) on itunes after her coachella performance

If June 2nd really is the album date, then with just over 5 weeks till the album hits she'd better want to release a pre-order for it soon.

probably won't happen but i hope she puts the preorder of UV (+tracklist/album cover) on itunes after her coachella performance

That's what I'm praying for.  :pray2:

Like CIK said, it needs to come soon.

remember when rob said "things will get very interesting around coachella"

well we got west coast, i'm hoping that's not the only "interesting thing" that happens

All I really need is one more single early May, the west coast video sometime next week and preorder with tracklist + cover art anytime after.

Why should Lana release a new single only 3 weeks after the last one? Can't see this happening. WOuld be nice though. :)

All I really need is one more single early May, the west coast video sometime next week and preorder with tracklist + cover art anytime after.

What about promo singles? Some artists release promo singles leading up to the album. My fave released one song a week for four weeks before her 4th album was released, same with her 3rd. It's quite smart really, it gets the hype up and gives the fans a taste for the feel of the album. And it certainly didn't hurt her album sales!

What about promo singles? Some artists release promo singles leading up to the album. My fave released one song a week for four weeks before her 4th album was released, same with her 3rd. It's quite smart really, it gets the hype up and gives the fans a taste for the feel of the album. And it certainly didn't hurt her album sales!

Who's this? I've been looking for something to distract me up until UV comes out. Is she any good?

All too well is one of the best songs on that album :heart:

you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest  :oprah: #buyredonitunes

I think with the title Ultraviolence and some of Lana's more recent descriptions, we'd all written off what she originally said and expected something way off (and even psychedelic??). However, West Coast seems to prove that she's staying true to her "stripped" vision, meaning not only that Black Beauty and AFFA could fit in very well, but that IT COULD STILL BEGIN AND END WITH STACKED A CAPPELLAS which is the most genius idea she's had in a while.

maybe this is what cruel world is supposed to be? i could see the album starting with cruel world as an intro and then end with her singing about walking into the ocean or bathing in the sun or something

you call me up again just to break me like a promise, so casually cruel in the name of being honest  :oprah: #buyredonitunes

maybe this is what cruel world is supposed to be? i could see the album starting with cruel world as an intro and then end with her singing about walking into the ocean or bathing in the sun or something

An intro and outtro or an interlude would be so nice

I'm here for Treacherous ! If you don't own this song you don't have a life :kiss:

The amount of swifties on this site give me life!

And IKR!? That song is amazing, the chorus is really unique

But just to avoid being off-topic:

I can't wait to compare Ultraviolence with Paradise and see how much my baby has grown! Really curious about the lyrics, although I hope not all of the songs will be completely depressed in their lyrics....(4-6 would be enough :hoe: )

The amount of swifties on this site give me life!

And IKR!? That song is amazing, the chorus is really unique

But just to avoid being off-topic:

I can't wait to compare Ultraviolence with Paradise and see how much my baby has grown! Really curious about the lyrics, although I hope not all of the songs will be completely depressed in their lyrics....(4-6 would be enough :hoe: )

I hope her lyrics on UV will be the darkest, most depressing and creepy ever!

I AM MY ONLY GOD