National Anthem

ALLIE X

the old Allie X thread was deleted.  :toofunny:

If that sorry hoe gets here from PopHatesFlops y'all better close this thread again

Wow they actually DELETED the thread? cool.

anyway- I doubt this will stay open

No, it's just hidden, though I'm tempted to merge this one with it. We will be very quick to close this one if it also becomes a problem.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I really like how Alexandra relates to her stage name Allie X. She said in an interview that she named herself Allie X because she wanted to find herself and by creating Allie X she can do so. Alexandra is her real name and the lyrics of the song are about someone named Alexandra who is missing basically. At first I kinda thought it was weird that she had a song named after herself but it totally 100% makes sense since she is using Allie X to find herself again. I really hope she uses Alexandra for CollXtion 2. ~Was this obvious? I feel like I didn't need to make a post about this but i think that it's fascinating. ~

g68BRo8.gif

Alexandra is so so good. Very reminiscent of her Allie Hughes music. Misbelieving is good too, but Alexandra is superior.

Both better than everything that came out since TMTD.

I'm so over this Unsolved mess, the way she effortlessly killed any type of momentum she build with Old Habits and even TMTD.  :toofunny:

自由になる自由がある

I want to get her unreleased material, but i don't know how to since it's nowhere to be found on the internet, this bitch is too good with having her files removed....I only have 4 songs by her lol.

I really like how Alexandra relates to her stage name Allie X. She said in an interview that she named herself Allie X because she wanted to find herself and by creating Allie X she can do so. Alexandra is her real name and the lyrics of the song are about someone named Alexandra who is missing basically. At first I kinda thought it was weird that she had a song named after herself but it totally 100% makes sense since she is using Allie X to find herself again. I really hope she uses Alexandra for CollXtion 2. ~Was this obvious? I feel like I didn't need to make a post about this but i think that it's fascinating. ~

yeah I think this is what the song is about. I couldn't stop thinking about it last night, it's such a unique and genius way of bringing this idea to life .. I see it as her losing a part of herself and trying desperately to get it back, I haven't felt this creeped out by a song since listening to mona lisa by britney :defeated:

RVhKIwP.gif