National Anthem

ALLIE X

Do you think she may have sampled this song for the new introduction of OHDH?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZ7C127Q-GY

The synth sounds very similar, check this

http://picosong.com/wFdhJ/

When I first heard OHDH I was #SHOOK bc it sounded SO similar. I'm a sucker for ABBA tho so I knew something was suspicious about that new version of ohdh

Same!! But ABBA is very strict about using their music for sampling so I doubt it.

Same!! But ABBA is very strict about using their music for sampling so I doubt it.

yeaaaah that's true, but maybe Allie jumped into the "sampling ABBA in a way that they don't notice it's an ABBA-sample" wagon

Y

file name indicates i screenshotted it on 12/14, but i dont know if it happened exactly then

click for the FIRST picture

excuse my screenshot tool in one of the pictures, it was hard to get my phone to even screenshot it let alone getting decent photos, which i dont know if i did either

EDIT: i fucking hate imgur hold on im getting the rest, will post below.

second picture: view of all tracks and generally the most zoomed out, note what looks like the "alice" track near the bottom

third picture: a clearer view of picture one

fourth picture: my phones screenshot hud got caught in this one, but its the closest view of verse 2 we have so sorry

Yes I saw that too! maybe "alice" is the vocal stem of a person called "alice". COLLAB CONFIRMED?  :hdu:

yeaaaah that's true, but maybe Allie jumped into the "sampling ABBA in a way that they don't notice it's an ABBA-sample" wagon

Y

Yes I saw that too! maybe "alice" is the vocal stem of a person called "alice". COLLAB CONFIRMED?  :hdu:

Alice Glass from Crystal Castles?

Alice Glass from Crystal Castles?

if that happened i think id die instantly i love her self titled ep

if it isnt someone named alice then thats a weird naming convention

/

also no ones talking about the time signatures.  its odd that she'd do 5/4 and 4/4.  id expect 3/4 or 6/8, even 9/8 or 12/8 over 5/4 as an alternate time signature.  wonder how this sounds tbh just because the only time ive seen a 5/4 feel natural is bjorks atom dance or some 3-2 coupling rhythms in classical music.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

that was SOOOOOOOO cool

Ok now let's play of which visual was spoiled before the last gifs are released

https://imgur.com/a/fhcXY

true love is violent

https://imgur.com/a/YU1Lq

vintage

nothing there fits for lifted tbh, except the one that brendon's already posted (the one with her hair going up), maybe the one where she's in red on the top of the building will be used idk

ALSO THE CHINATOWN LOOK IS MY FAVOURITE I LOVE IT SO MUCH

I remember Simon Says gif was posted on a VK acc a day before she officially released it. Maybe I'm wrong tho

even if it was posted a day before, the hair gif was posted in like september or october so there's a big difference, i think it fits the most though 

even if it was posted a day before, the hair gif was posted in like september or october so there's a big difference, i think it fits the most though 

I just hope she doesn't use the gif from the moth shoot (her with a white dress and a pattern of moths behind her) for any song. It doesn't fit the clxii aesthetic