National Anthem

ALLIE X

Man, this time last year we were getting so many leaks, now we're starving. When will 24/7 make a comeback???

24/7 said they were taking a break after the misbelieving leaks when i was still talking to them often

cmon sis its feelingXmas bitch.......

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

When/How is THAT SONG. It's haunting, amazing, enchanting, specially when she sings "fading, fading oooouut" with a melody omg I used to NEVER listen to that song but now I can't get over it. I think it's on YouTube too, LISTEN TO IT BITCHAS

This is already better than the first paper love "tease" from vid that was a random photo cuttin' the paper

Also that's so us vid nowhere to be found wow shook

we can only hope that user comes back someday with actual video footage tbh

also i have finally organized the conversations me and 24/7 had over the course of at least a month and its so long.  i dont know if i should share it tbh.  its just a lot of production/writing/instrument credits, some dates and studio confirmations, and a handful of demo counts, confirmations and such.

update i have given it to 3 people, it will be public soon if i ever get over my irrational fear of public discourse.  its in google docs and everything!

Also that's so us vid nowhere to be found wow shook

THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY

"Oh Lord it appears that the TSU video someone of lanaboards was talking about is nowhere to be found and Allie is going to release a mv for another song *pretends to be shocked gif*"

also i have finally organized the conversations me and 24/7 had over the course of at least a month and its so long.  i dont know if i should share it tbh.  its just a lot of production/writing/instrument credits, some dates and studio confirmations, and a handful of demo counts, confirmations and such.

leak ha!

5T8gMzX.gif

THAT'S WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY

"Oh Lord it appears that the TSU video someone of lanaboards was talking about is nowhere to be found and Allie is going to release a mv for another song *pretends to be shocked gif*"

The worst thing is like, after Sanctuary situation I really just can see another vid getting scrapped for some random reason. Yes a lighting can strike the same place twice

girl don't tease like that omg

24\7 pls as a xmas gift or something let this sis leak some info??? won't hurt and we are like 10 people in this fan base so

The worst thing is like, after Sanctuary situation I really just can see another vid getting scrapped for some random reason. Yes a lighting can strike the same place twice

girl don't tease like that omg

24\7 pls as a xmas gift or something let this sis leak some info??? won't hurt and we are like 10 people in this fan base so

leak ha!

5T8gMzX.gif

im only hesitating because they flat out said they told me things they havent told anyone else and id feel bad about it

also i got some screenshots of the song in allie's instagram story!  (click for screenshots sorry for the unintentional twitter promo it just works better this way)

edit: direct image links from the status itself!  (one) (two) (three) (four)

not in the same order as my status' post because im way too fucking lazy for that, just specify whats in the image or something if you need to reference an individual one

we can make out ... S_a_(ch) Vox.  i dont know if the ch is actually there but im PRETTY SURE it is

the first blank is a round letter (which would be like o,e,c) and the second blank is a letter taller than "a"