EP10

Virgin Radio Station Boycotts Lana

Isn't it stomach ulcers that she suffers with? That sounds pretty painful. It is a tad coincidental but people can be sick without looking it. 

I have stomach problems too but with medicine they all go away. Lana is rich so if she still has those problems it's not because she couldn't afford to go to a doctor earlier xd

EotAQlJ.jpg

WAIT

""For medical reasons independent of our will, the artist has been forced to cancel all promotional activities planned in Europe over the coming days," the Polydor/Universal Music label said in a statement."

Is she

canceling 

THE

BBC RADIO?

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

WAIT

""For medical reasons independent of our will, the artist has been forced to cancel all promotional activities planned in Europe over the coming days," the Polydor/Universal Music label said in a statement."

Is she

canceling 

THE

BBC RADIO?

Yes, but the bbc said she was still doing it so its weird.  But i really think its not happening. 

Yes, but the bbc said she was still doing it so its weird.  But i really think its not happening. 

i was so excited for that :((((

hoping for the best

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Well I hope she feels better soon. I agree that illness is not always manifested in your physical appearance.

Honestly, as someone else has already pointed out, if I had a stomach condition or ear problem or whatever she is said to have that would make performing in front of a crowd very difficult.

If she's sick and performs lackluster, she'll be torn apart by the media, once again. If she cancels, obviously promoters and concert-goers will be angry (and rightfully so). Seems like a real lose-lose situation for Lana ):

I think it is something which affects her singing. Flu, throat problems or something. Plus, the smoking doesn't help.

I agree! :smile:

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

:defeated: :defeated:

Well didn't she suffer from depression? You have better days with some forms of depressions so that might explain the thing with her boyfriend.. and the depression why she cancels..

But still i think it is more a lost for her than for the radiostation. This wont do her good, not for her carrier and not for her image.

The amount of drama, false information and rumours all over different forums and news is just beyond stupid.

I have just seen on UKMIX that Lana is banned from French radio, which is not true. She is banned by one station, which is fair to say the one who has played her the most.

We don't know why she has cancelled and people are already posting that she will be dropped or that she is sabotaging her own career, which is also as stupid as the drama-bottom Mariah stan.

I don't know what is going with her. Maybe she will tell

If the reason she cancelled really were medical, then Virgin Radio should be more understanding. It's no secret that she's had medical issues. She talked about it quite a bit last year after her concert at the Vicar Street Theater in Dublin. It IS a bit coincidental that it happened twice to Virgin Radio, but the statement from Polydor/Universal indicates that she was cancelling several appearances. I'm inclined to to believe them, especially since I'm generally one who will trust someone's word until I'm given a good reason not to.

As for Virgin not playing Lana's music... well, their loss. And that of their listeners.

what medical issues was she having?

Well I hope she feels better soon. I agree that illness is not always manifested in your physical appearance.

Honestly, as someone else has already pointed out, if I had a stomach condition or ear problem or whatever she is said to have that would make performing in front of a crowd very difficult.

If she's sick and performs lackluster, she'll be torn apart by the media, once again. If she cancels, obviously promoters and concert-goers will be angry (and rightfully so). Seems like a real lose-lose situation for Lana ):

Maybe the pressure because of this causes her to get sick fast every time she has to perform, as a protective mechanism

She should see a psychologist