TrailerParkDarling

LANA SLEUTHING

Didn't know where I could post this, but I just thought I would point out how much

sounds like Methamphetamines.

It's so beautiful and it's probably where the inspiration for the melody came from

Long hair, Lana that's my bitch

Found this.. (I didn't screenshot it, I just googled)

424929_236877136400404_204224069665711_524908_715401140_n.jpg

(crying b/c her default pic is a picture of my boyfriend how sweet of her)

This image is now broken and I need it for a fully-functioning Lanalysis :defeated:

Did anyone save it?

Here's a couple entries about Lizzy on Jezebel Music's blog I found using archive.org that I don't remember seeing before:

IurFq.jpg

E6ogE.jpg

WJ0Iq.jpg

It'd be cool if someone could figure out how to read the full blog posts. I found the first one here. The last two came from here.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

There is a Queen of the gas station music video :O

Ooh, this is good information! That's one of the few songs for which I'd care to see a music video. I normally don't like music videos at all, but I have a feeling this one would be interesting.

14417469274.gif

this confirms her birthday.

It also confirms that she has been married 4 times.

Is this real?

http://www.myspace.com/surfnoir

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. Lizzy Grant was born on the day of Worldly Rapture. She is inspired by Caffeine, G-d, and David Lee Roth. She spent two years as a trapese artist in a southern California circus. She's been married four times in 5 countries. Having shared the stage with such acts as Mirah, The Blow, and John Mayer, it's no surprise that she's one of the most sought after and intriguing acts to have errupted on the New York music scene. A regular friend and influence on the downtown crowd, Lizzy Grant has been named the unofficial sweetheart by hipster musicologists everywhere. A winner of the Williamsburg Live Songwriting Contest, and notorious femme fatale, she's sweeter than yo mama's apple pie .. .. .. .. ...... Layout by ..CoolChaser.. .. .. ...... .. .. .. .. .. ......

How could she had been married four times in five countries?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

D'aww.. the little darling.

VMhrg.jpg

tumblr_m0p6cbCQbz1rp8fcho1_250.gif

I want a homevideo of lil Lizzy singin at the choir.

If only Oprah notice Lana, invite her and shows it a la lil Stefani, prob. neva..

OMG. THAT GIRL IS SO CUTE.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM?

the gif i mean... it looks like the little picture of lana above it. wait, is that lana? :O

FEET DON'T FAIL ME NOW. TAKE ME TO THE FINISH LINE.

OMG. THAT GIRL IS SO CUTE.

WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM?

the gif i mean... it looks like the little picture of lana above it. wait, is that lana? :O

IF Karen stays 5yo eternally, she could do a lil Lizzy part in a Lana Del Rey aka Lizzy Grant biopic flawlessly. She particularly reminds me to Lana (or rather vice versa) of last year's Jools Holland here:

They seem to have similar, defying persona of well behaved, poised little girls. But unlike Lana, Karen really has Spanish heritage. And since you brought it to my attention again, and to keep up with the pregnancy discourse, I can see it in the future; a Ramona Alejandra O'Neill, (or whatevertheheck Lana and Barrie decide to name their spawn) in a dinner with a Scottish relatives (Lana's own or Barrie's).

PS: Interesting to note imo, that Lana Del Rey - Jools Holland 2012 has the exact same look to Lana Del Rey - Jools Holland 2012 (albeit some shades darker hair and relocation of the beauty mark), even the camera movement, the angle of his entrance when he presents her.

..but believe me when I say that the surveillance we live under is the highest privilege compared to how we treat the rest of the world.

I just noticed that the last login for her myspace.com/surfnoir is 10/26/12! I wonder what made her log back in on this particular myspace account & not the rest (where the last login is shown to be in 2009)

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

Definitely not true

My source it's the same page where I found a Hey Lolita Hey 2nd video.

No sabremos nada de este proyecto hasta enero del 2011, cuando Lizzi Grant alias Lana del rey entregue su segunda placa que por el momento solo sabemos de ella gracias a

Kind outta look, su unico sencillo, hace algunas semanas se subio un trailer sobre su persona que solo abre mas interrogantes, en fin aqui lo tienen.

It' says that they won't know anything about the Lizzy Grant's Lana Del Rey project till January 2011, it says that Kinda Outta Luck it's her only single (I think they believed that because it was her most famous song) and that weeks ago a trailer was uploaded about her that only opens more questions about her.

First trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=CYXWOy88sVo

If she uploaded Video Games on May and she didn't have that video and the description from that video says that it's from a year ago (whole 2011) she uploaded it in January, February, March or April + the title it's 'LANA DEL REY'.

That post was published 08-08-10.

Of course, I am talking about the video used again for the Carmen video.