HEARTCORE

Billboard Interview on Big Eyes and Upcoming Album 'Honeymoon'

http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6429534/lana-del-rey-big-eyes-honeymoon-album-interview

New album is titled Honeymoon and is "similar in style to Born to Die and Paradise". Lana covers the song "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" on it. The album is more "noirish" than Ultraviolence. Nine songs have been written for the album, four of which "the production is perfect; I'm looking for a few more songs to tie together".

"I Can Fly" was adapted for Big Eyes - she had originally written (and made?) a version of it, but then changed the lyrics to match Margaret Keane's story.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Even though she is a Nina Simone fan, I am sure she'll do her own version again. TOW is not really like the Nina Simone interpretation in any way, so if Honeymoon really uses a more tropical/upbeat theme, I could imagine her doing a Hawaiian Tropic- version of Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood. :flutter:

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

If she wants this out by August and it's just now January...7 months of the hype train begins now

I usually would say that we should expect it for January 2016, but somehow I feel like it is a summer album.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!