naachoboy

Kali Uchis

Honestly I gave it a loooot more listens and I still stand by most of what I said. Some of the lyrics are really mediocre and some songs sound like demos or just kinda rushed. That being said I actually like a lot of the songs from it, I just don't think it lives up to Por Vida's quality.

Miami, Just a Stranger, Your Teeth in my Neck, In My Dreams, Gotta Get Up, Tomorrow and Coming Home are pretty good. It just all sounds unfinished to me tho???

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

My favourite tracks are Miami, Flight 22, Tyrant, Dead To Me, Nuestro Planeta, After The Storm and Feel Like A Fool, and even the interludes are great. A fantastic debut

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Yeah seriously I'd never really listened to her before but was excited about this album as it would be my first time properly listening to her but everyone here put me off listening to it. That being said I'm currently on my fourth listen and I love it. She won

FzytWEW.png

She did a instagram live last night and she was super cute! She was super emotional, said that the album is just for us, that she wants to know what songs we want her to make videos, because she has ideias for every single song, she just doesnt have the money to make a visual album. A lot of people commented In My Dreams. She wants to collab with Lana too but they don't have time to meet up and record now, but they will definitely do it in the future. She was so surprised and happy with the reception of the album.

Shes so sweet, let's stream the album the more that we can, she really deserves this and did this for us.

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

She did a instagram live last night and she was super cute! She was super emotional, said that the album is just for us, that she wants to know what songs we want her to make videos, because she has ideias for every single song, she just doesnt have the money to make a visual album. A lot of people commented In My Dreams. She wants to collab with Lana too but they don't have time to meet up and record now, but they will definitely do it in the future. She was so surprised and happy with the reception of the album.

Shes so sweet, let's stream the album the more that we can, she really deserves this and did this for us.

Why In My Dreams? I swear every song i like the least is the one that everyone else likes the most :defeated: . It's giving me Freak flashbacks :facepalm:

Why In My Dreams? I swear every song i like the least is the one that everyone else likes the most :defeated: . It's giving me Freak flashbacks :facepalm:

I dont know, In My Dreams and Miami seems to be a fan fav at the moment, but you can spam her asking for another one! Haha I think Miami or Just a stranger would be better choices to beggin.

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

I got so high yesterday and decided to listen to her debut album... IT'S SO FUCKING GORGEOUS OH MY GOD. I didn't like Kali Uchis that much before, now I love her. She is so creative and beautiful

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

In My Dreams is the worst song on the album I definitely DO NOT want a music video for it

I think the best choice would be either Just a Stranger, Miami, Dead to Me or Your Teeth In My Neck if it is a video for a fourth single...  I would also love a video for Flight 22.

In My Dreams is the worst song on the album I definitely DO NOT want a music video for it

I think the best choice would be either Just a Stranger, Miami, Your Teeth In My Neck or Dead to Me

I think Nuestro Planeta would make a good music video too, and flight 22

well never heard of her before but I decided to give her a chance ...and she is actually good? like I didn't expect this at all

her voice is pretty and the album is actually fresh

Miami is the best song for me 

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...