Lad

Trash Magic

God I love this song. 

I think comfort inn is the closest.. it sounds like there's a definite 'p' sound in the beginning but still, p/c are similar. 

And it's not tie-dye, it's just tied = white flowers tie-ied. And it rhymed with 'wide'.

And Where you'd buy me a slice of cherry pie.

And last thing, I feel real confident to say that the last 'boy' in the chorus is don't

i known I already said how much I love this song but GOD DAMN it's like the ultimate Lana song. a celebration of Americana with a dash of relationship issues coupled with a shirt-tuggingly-desperate-don't-leave-me longing. it completely sums up Lana's whole image in a few minutes. LOVE IT

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

can anyone work out what she whispers during the last few verses? I think it's something like "sit right down"

I listened to it with my headphones on blast like 5 times and she says "just gonna sit right down" so yes you're right. :agree:

sugar baby crying ezgif_com_c98a0a05e8.gif tears of gold

but it's totally not  :crossed:

I've always imagined it was the name of some spanish corner store or deli in new jersey where they'd buy cherry pie... She has talked about how she had spanish friends. Could she be saying "foránea"? I think so!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I've always imagined it was the name of some spanish corner store or deli in new jersey where they'd buy cherry pie... She has talked about how she had spanish friends. Could she be saying "foránea"? I think so!

Yeah it's Parte foránea

I've been saying since I think the SIN days that whatever it is, it phonetically sounds like "forania". Don't think it's "Parte foránea" though. Phonetically it sounds more like "palm forania" or "pom forania" or "pomferania". Maybe "Pommes Foraine, yeah"?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

One of my first unreleased songs :aw: I still associate it with a picture of Lana from he 2011 NME shoot. This song is just so nostalgic to me. Also, one of the only questions I think I've ever been desperate to ask Lana is what some of the words in this song are. Where is she saying she used to go to?? It always sounded like she was saying "palm parade, yeah" but with an f at the start of parade instead of a p. 

imageproxy.jpg