Fluorine

Charli XCX

i really like the album aside from i think about it all the time, i agree i was expecting something a lot more louder and wilder but i'm not disappointed! lets wait for the deluxe /remix album, in the meanwhile for a more club oriented BRAT experience we already have the boiler room set

im about to leave for my listening party im so excited! :beyonce: I wanna get there early so I can make sure I snag a poster but idk what im going to do standing around in the record store for an hour :trisha3:

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

54 minutes ago, taco truck said:

So is girl about Marina or Lorde 

i definitely think it's about marina, i don't think it's about lorde at all

y'all know club/rave music doesn't always mean hardtechno music? she said the album was club oriented and literally at least 10 out of 15 tracks are exactly that...

i get it that the boiler room set was misleading at first but we literally got bunch of various singles/leaks/teasers and ppl from the listening party basically confirming that nothing sounded like party girl mixes PLUS we still might get that remix album with boiler room versions (and probably will knowing that 365 shygirl remix exists) so at this point if you expected anything close to boiler room that's fully on you tbh

I will stand and die on the hill that girl so confusing is about marina simply because of the poetry lyric

Spoiler

Eat the World by Marina Diamandis | Penguin Random House Canada

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

Goddamn, I do not get anyone's disappointment over this record. It's one of her absolute best, imo.

Sympathy is a knife, Talk talk, Everything is romantic, Rewind, Apple, Mean girls, 365 are absolute bliss. It's also her most mature record from content to production. 

Did people really only hear "club album!" in the promo cycle and not "conversational, introspective, minimalist pop, 3-4 sounds" etc? The boiler room set is fun, but it's just that....a DJ set. I would've been disappointed if the album was exactly what we heard there. Plus the actual songs are more successful than a lot of the Boiler Room mixes to me. 

guys go to apple music/spotify or other streaming platform and look at the covers of her old albums

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

4 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

omg cute :wub:

crash version of brat cover is doing something to my eyes it hurts:toofunny: 

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

11 minutes ago, racecar said:

guys go to apple music/spotify or other streaming platform and look at the covers of her old albums

the way charli is the only non-updated one

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm