Apple - 5

B2b - 6

Mean girls - 5

I think about it all the time - 4

365 - 5

Hello goodbye - 5

Guess - 5

Spring breakers - 5

I'm a CRASH apologist, but I listened to the deluxe full through today for the first time in a while and goddamn that shit is fresh! What a great era. I get that Charli has definitely played with genre throughout her career but she has such a personality/delivery that makes her songs so unique whether it's a basic pop song or more experimental. Charli's a whole genre unto herself, I could give a fuck if she'd listen to it herself.

3 hours ago, TrashMagiq said:

why is this survivor shit taking up the regular threads now :facepalm:

fr like every other post is always a "rank the album" or "survivor". let's DISCUSS things laydeeeeez

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Brat Summer may be over but I just got a ticket to a Brat rave in October which is selling extremely quickly. The grip on the zeitgeist!

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

i kinda want ag gone for the next album honestly… that's enough projects with him for now let grandpa cook rest for a while and bring lotus iv + gesaffelstein back for another round and please PLEASE do not allow dylan brady anywhere near the studio that dude belongs in 2019 and should stay there

9 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

No offense but I’m so tired of seeing that boy’s happy trail

7 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

sick of that twink!

At this point it’s just like, why are you even still here complaining..? Charli is obviously obsessed with that mf and has been for the last 7 years 😭 he’s not going anywhere

Popping up here to ask (as a casual Charli listener), why so many Angels here seem to dislike Charli 2019? I love it, Silver Cross is my favorite song from that album.

2.gif

3 minutes ago, Embach said:

Popping up here to ask (as a casual Charli listener), why so many Angels here seem to dislike Charli 2019? I love it, Silver Cross is my favorite song from that album.

I think its because the albums that come before and after it (pop 2/n1a and how i'm feeling now) are just so good and critically acclaimed by fans that it is overshadowed. Also, the branding and promotion for the album were kinda meh and personally I think the only good thing to come out of it was the Sky Ferreira (pulled fresh out of retirement) collab on Cross You Out.