Fluorine

Charli XCX

The Chicago show on Monday will be livestreamed on Yahoo Screen

so we should have a professionally recorded version of her doing Fancy https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/charli-xcx

:poordat:

....is the fact that we're getting a professionally recorded version of Fancy more exciting than the fact that we're getting recordings of the SUCKER SONGS?????

lABVyGE.png

....is the fact that we're getting a professionally recorded version of Fancy more exciting than the fact that we're getting recordings of the SUCKER SONGS?????

yes, because we all listened to London Queen and Breaking Up live before the studio and then a lot of people disliked the studio 

I'll listen to the live ones once the album is released

BzhmW.png

So the bus driver was supposed to look like Otto Mann. 

I'm going to have to disagree with her method of writing this song. Some of the biggest hits have been dumb songs, but I don't think most artists intentionally make these songs dumb. I think they intentionally try to write something simple and catchy that just comes out dumb. Some artists just don't have the cognitive ability to write something intelligent. Other artists just take what they can get from writers and producers or are forced to go a certain direction from their record companies. There have been many simple songs that have become hits, but aren't necessarily dumb. 

omfg so Rose McGowan said she hated the BTR video. skip to around 16:30 http://podcastone.com/program?action=viewProgram&programID=592

like yeah the director sounded like such a knob in the behind the scenes video

I don't know why she's blaming the director. It looks like Charli was heavily involved with the treatment. I thought Charli was always heavily involved with the treatment of her music videos. If Rose McGowan bothered to watch Charli's other videos, she would see that Charli always has pans and closeups of her behind. Her ex-boyfriend directed most of her past videos, and she didn't have a problem with it. Charli said that Sucker will be sexy and explore femininity. Also, Charli is 22, not 18. With all of this bad information she's throwing out there, I can't even bother with listening to the rest of the podcast. 

I imagine she probably thinks Charli is just a music industry puppet following the director's orders and doesn't know much about her. I want Charli to find out and respond tbh :creep: