Fluorine

Charli XCX

Thank you so much for the link!

And LMAO at the album cover and the song title.

Edit: Okay,so this is actually horrendous. The trap beat. Bebe Rexha's awful vocals and Cardi B's overdrawn pronunciation of words. It makes her sound a bit... stunted.

And can anyone even hear Charli's voice? Lol

I predict that this might bubble under the top 100. Maybe Cardi B might drag it up..

so when is someone gonna bless us with a new round and round remaster that is actually good?

When will Charli-queen bless us with the *actual* Round and Round studio version?

'Girl needs to go full independent, major labels are failing us all lol. Vroom Vroom Records is the future. :flutter: :flutter:

When will Charli-queen bless us with the *actual* Round and Round studio version?

'Girl needs to go full independent, major labels are failing us all lol. Vroom Vroom Records is the future. :flutter: :flutter:

Vroom Vroom Recordings is still a subsidiary of Asylum Records sadly

d2z2Mep.png

Uhhhhhhhhhhh Girls is not good. Even Moonlight is better. Love Bebe but she sounded HORRIBLE on this track. Also Cardi’s part can be deleted. I like the original solo demo that leaked much better

I liked the live version of girls with charli doing the verse better  :crossed:the released one is too messy for me

I know what you're talking about... Charli stole the show with that performance! That verse was perfect for her too.

delusional  :deadbanana:

find a new leaker to try force urself on for 2minute long demos  :toofunny:

it has literally been a year. i'd flip it back and tell you to find new people to harass and slander over the music of a woman who doesn't know who you are and doesn't care but you've continued to do that relentlessly  :deadbanana:  you must be so proud and DEFINITELY have a life!  :toofunny:

bebe and cardi literally sound like if rats could sing/rap, this song should be renamed Rats. This was a choice, charli rlly needs to value herself as an artist more.

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

it has literally been a year. i'd flip it back and tell you to find new people to harass and slander over the music of a woman who doesn't know who you are and doesn't care but you've continued to do that relentlessly  :deadbanana:  you must be so proud and DEFINITELY have a life!  :toofunny:

the difference is i dont need to harass and slander people for music  :toofunny:  run along now  :creep:

anyway ! girls was clearly ruined from the demo so great start to her releasing music again 

d2z2Mep.png