Fluorine

Charli XCX

Wtf is all this talk on twitter about VIP tickets!!!!!???? Meet and greet!? WHAT!? At all of her previous shows hasn't she always met the fans that stay after?

First her going to so many random cities across the US where she isn't even relevant, now meet & greet passes... Who does she think she is? Marina is more relevant here and she's never even went to half these cities or done meet and greets...  :crossed:  If there really IS a meet and greet for all the shows my ticket better damn well be one because I got it as soon as the went on presale... All the presale tickets should be the meet and greet ones...

This kind of thing is making me nervous she doesn't plan on meeting fans after the show anymore :/

Same meltdown this morning :defeated:

I'll have to break into ha hotel :defeated:

The Just Desserts I downloaded from Charli's Soundcloud, before it was taken down the first time, is 320 kbps? Everywhere says it is supposed to be 192?

As is mine.

I still await Your Eyes :brows3:

I think the VIP thing is only certain venues.

Like the NYC show has something about VIP but Atlanta doesn't. Might be something about the size of each venue?

BzhmW.png

Dude I totally forgot! You shoulda Pmed me. Do you want the whole album, (it's really good!), or just Your Eyes?

I don't wanna make you have to work out the size constraints for a full album but I'm interested in hearing it. Maybe basic album but Your Eyes in lossless? :mj2:

Did you order it from an Australian store? I have two different promos but I need the 6 track for my collection, and I'm debating whether to just import it, since I can't find it anywhere.  :ohno:

Yeah! Well I got it from an Australian store through Amazon. It came out to like $17 with shipping. I ordered 'No Requests' by Ocelot way after and it got here way sooner.

I just found out Charli will be playing in a festival 2 hours away from me #SoFarAway  :defeated: 

HOW DID I MISS THIS??? #I'llNeverKnow  :defeated: 

The tickets are all sold out now as well #YetAgain  :defeated: 

EQFO7rX.png

#HAHAHAHA #GoodJob

#You (Ha Ha Ha) ****

EDIT: Apparently my friend had a ticket and he's not going. I might be going after all! Now this is #WhatILike 34h9y85.gif

ok im done :creep: 

EQFO7rX.png

#You (Ha Ha Ha) ****

EDIT: Apparently my friend had a ticket and he's not going. I might be going after all! Now this is #WhatILike 34h9y85.gif

ok im done :creep: 

Are these #DreamsMoneyCanBuy? :mj2:

I just found out Charli will be playing in a festival 2 hours away from me #SoFarAway  :defeated: 

HOW DID I MISS THIS??? #I'llNeverKnow  :defeated: 

The tickets are all sold out now as well #YetAgain  :defeated: 

#HAHAHAHA #GoodJob

#You (Ha Ha Ha) ****

Are these #DreamsMoneyCanBuy? :mj2:

Oh stop it you (ha ha ha), you're (the one) making me grin(s)  :mj2:

tumblr_morj5qNBpp1qcholvo1_500.jpg

My copy of Under the Radar with her photoshoot came in the mail today!!!! I've been expecting it for a week so every day I go outside right when I hear the mailman to make sure he doesn't fold it up and crease it to shove it in the mail slot, but of course today is the one day I was at work when he came so I couldn't check and today is the day he comes and folds it and crams it in... So it's a bit bent which annoys me because I wanted it in totally mint condition so I can have her sign pictures from it and put them on my wall with like absolutely no creases, but I'm over-reacting a bit lol.

I absolutely love her photos in this magazine though, especially the cover. And the interview/story about her looks super in depth and I'm excited to read it!

@@Rafael you're perfect omg. Can I #LockYouUp and keep you for comedic purposes?

The temptation to demonstrate @@Rafael's actual comedic talents... #SetMeFree

wsnm8.jpg

On a side note, I hope Charli will do another solo tour around the end of the year... :ohno: