Fluorine

Charli XCX

Locking to hopefully prevent arguments and more leaks.

On the other hand

Cuts Like Diamonds: http://goldengangsta.tumblr.com/post/55861947825

Chains: http://goldengangsta.tumblr.com/post/55862098765

So I'm unlocking for discussion but I'm about to lay down a rule or two here and everyone's going to keep it real fucking cute.

You may PM download links to the new leaks. You may discuss the leaks. You may discuss the circumstances. You may not flaunt unleaked material that you have or discuss any details of it unless you are sharing it for the rest of us, lest we further feed this hostile environment of ~exclusive~ fans. Regarding said unleaked material, LanaBoards allows discussion of this music but cannot condone trading or leaking, so if you're going to do either then at least keep it private. I would suggest you don't partake but I'm not dictating here, I'm just trying to keep this goddamn thread civil. How in the fuck are we supposed to be in it for the long run if we're more dramatic and cruel than any Lana Del Rey Queen of Disastrous Leaks fans were today on this very site?

I am absolutely shocked that we're not treating these Charli songs in the same manner as Black Beauty or anything last night.

It is the exact same thing, except this time, these were all for the next album. 

Through someone's feigned generosity and a fucking leak blog's need to feel important, Charli's sophomore release has been jeopardized too.  

The severity of the situation is equal to Lana's and the fact that someone thought it wasn't pains me to the core. 

X----into me, into you----X

You guys need to stop. Chains is a True Romance outtake. Cuts Like Diamonds, well I have no idea about that one but its probably older than it is new. You let this affect all of you in ways that it shouldn't affect you. What's so wrong with people getting to hear songs you guys have hoarded for months? Is that all Charli's become to you? A little pawn that you can use in a trade game you play?

scared to DL them directly out of fear that it logs IP addresses

If Rick made them accessible to the public, then he can't really blame anyone for streaming/downloading them....  :teehee:

However, reposting them would be far worse. 

You guys need to stop. Chains is a True Romance outtake. Cuts Like Diamonds, well I have no idea about that one but its probably older than it is new. You let this affect all of you in ways that it shouldn't affect you. What's so wrong with people getting to hear songs you guys have hoarded for months? Is that all Charli's become to you? A little pawn that you can use in a trade game you play?

This. I'm on my phone right now and I haven't even gotten a chance to hear Chains and Cuts like Diamonds yet, and I am upset that they leaked as I still believe Charli could've planned them for the next album. IDKYN is really good and it doesn't sound old or unusable to me at all, and actually sounds pretty different from the rest of TR.

However I'm sick of the fans who are the most upset being the ones who have had the tracks for months already. It's really disgusting. Why was it okay that you had the tracks but not anyone else? Maybe you shouldn't have traded for them in the first place and just left then be because your exclusive passing around of tracks that could mean something to Charli is what causes them to leak. You go to bed at night and you take responsibility for yourself, because no one is going to take responsibility for you.

Her tweets.  :ohno:

Why did she delete them???? Any way, I saved screenshots for us, because my iPod had the cached for a few minutes. 

Jc6zCtu.png 

Q2AZrGW.png

And @@iseeyouupsidedown, I've been watching them for a long time, and besides the obvious "Heartbreak High", no-one's been trading them for "months" like everyone keeps thinking. :teehee: For some reason, only now do certain people feel like it would be appropriate to reveal where the songs came from....we shouldn't ascribe blame to just random "traders". 

Well I'm glad they weren't for her new album but I'm sad that this pissed her off even though I have nothing to do with it :( that's a very good point that even if she wasn't going to use them they probably were for other artists. She's working with Britney now and I Love It is her biggest hit so far and that was for another artist... This could be a lot of hard work she's lost, I don't know if the songs are as appealing to potential buyers now that Charli's version has already leaked..