Fluorine

Charli XCX

It makes no sense to lock this thread once the new one with its updated OP is made. That updated thread will eventually have lots of pages too and we'll face the same problem that we have with this one, I feel.

Why not make the new thread for the sole purpose of all the info you guys have been putting together & keep this one for discussion? Just make the other one & lock it. It's more concise that way. Otherwise we'll have two discussion threads (though one will be locked) when we only need one. We can just rename this one or something. Then people can go to the Charli info thread if they need to know about leaked songs & stuff.

14417469274.gif

It makes no sense to lock this thread once the new one with its updated OP is made. That updated thread will eventually have lots of pages too and we'll face the same problem that we have with this one, I feel.

Why not make the new thread for the sole purpose of all the info you guys have been putting together & keep this one for discussion? Just make the other one & lock it. It's more concise that way. Otherwise we'll have two discussion threads (though one will be locked) when we only need one. We can just rename this one or something. Then people can go to the Charli info thread if they need to know about leaked songs & stuff.

That would serve the same purpose as an OP.

But no one is going to want to even bother looking at the OP of a thread that has a ton of pages.

If anything that would be the only thing they'd look at. I mean if they're not gonna look at it in a popular thread then they're certainly not finding a topic with zero replies that would steadily disappear into the depths of the entertainment section.

Cast my vote for just revising this thread. Tbh it's not a Charli website so it's a little senseless to dedicate more than one topic to her. It'll be all the same people in a different thread. What are we accomplishing...

QUESTION.

Which SU song will u pick to put it in TR and for Charli to make a video for it?

Definitely "Glow".

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

we are still missing some dates on the tables y'all

BTW I added the original mix of Lost in Space and get rid of the Radio Edit

Which ones? We don't know everything, but I think we know most. :eek:

Did you guys know apparently she did the IWITW cover for The Onion A.V. Club's Undercover video series and she made it seem like they had the real professionally recorded version which they haven't released yet :defeated: Is this old news?!

She talks about it here:

And here's the article: http://news.radio.com/2013/07/30/charli-xcx-on-covering-bsb-guiltless-pleasures-giving-i-love-it-to-icona-pop/

H0bDaqU.gif