Fluorine

Charli XCX

Move Me........:rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin:

I'm gonna cry and combust. People ignoring this masterpiece. :rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin::rollin:

Also Constant Repeat gives me Silver Cross vibes idk,  but CR is soo euphoric but so is Silver Cross so thats prob why im ranting.

Instagram.com/y1anni

True Romance > HIFN > Pop 2 > XCX World > N1A > Crash > Sucker > Charli

Although it may seem like Crash is a flop to me, that's not the case. Her discography is just so strong that it can't really compare to the greatness of the other projects she's done! Out of all of her albums, the only one that I actually can't fully get into (and is thus a B/C tier album) is Charli. Songs like Thoughts, Shake It, I Don't Wanna Know, Blame It On Your Love, and Warm are the biggest issues for me. :oop2:

8 minutes ago, finalgirl said:

if the singles were Baby, Constant Repeat, yuck, and Good Ones (in that order) then wow… lives would’ve been saved

indeed :trisha:

I dont know about u guys but Good Ones is the only song that feels so… off in this album. Imo it doesn’t fit with the sonority at all

3 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I dont know about u guys but Good Ones is the only song that feels so… off in this album. Imo it doesn’t fit with the sonority at all

Noooo, it's miles better than Beg for You and New Shapes imo.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

2 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

indeed :trisha:

good ones is not entirely horrible! it’s a good headbanger, i would love if it was worked on a bit more & if it was longer (but that goes for the rest on CRASH)