Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

she needs to stop with these air punches i'm dead fucking serious... a ballad is not the time or place charlotte

honestly kinda lost it when she left the mic to do her dance after the first chorus but she seems to be having fun :party:

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, shady said:

Definitely. I loved pop punk in middle school but this constant recycling of old genres is embarrassing. We don't need gen z Avrils and Paramores, we need something fresh. I wouldn't be surprised if not a single new rock style was made by 2030 and Maneskin remained the only real rock band. I was a teen in the 2010s and although we had the grunge revival, we also still had the fresh sound of Arctic Monkeys, The Neighbourhood etc. 

it wasn’t a real grunge revival though, it was a soft grunge aesthetic indie girl thing-Sky exemplified this through her mix of synth pop and noise rock. 

I agree about the freshness, but all genres draw from the past to bring something new to the future-grunge evolved from metal and punk rock, pop evolved from rock n roll and RnB, Disco evolved from soul etc.

Re-listening to the Perfume Genius remix of Good Ones and it just solidifies my want for a project dedicated to this kind of sound. Even just an ep. Maybe a bit of Nihilist Blues vibes. I doubt she’d go that left field for her next project, but then again, she likes a challenge. Charli ft Babymetal when?

did anyone else made some Good Ones extended edit with the distorted version of the song that she teased before the release?
i think it would be a great outro to the song itself, but i didn't find any edits with this

1 minute ago, number1angel said:

Just made this poster for Lightning in the style of the one for Every Rule, what do we think angels :party:charlilightning.jpg

GOSH ITS AMAZING!!!

can u send the link in hd?

xoxo, monsterxcx!

got the key can you unlock it?

3 minutes ago, number1angel said:

Just made this poster for Lightning in the style of the one for Every Rule, what do we think angels :party:charlilightning.jpg

omfg i thought it was official

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

20 minutes ago, number1angel said:

This is so good! 

PLEASE do one for constant repeat omg

1 hour ago, alan said:

did anyone else made some Good Ones extended edit with the distorted version of the song that she teased before the release?
i think it would be a great outro to the song itself, but i didn't find any edits with this

I made one back in August when it was released—oof, I didn't realise it's been so long
anyways, I used the teaser as a "bridge", a dance break if you will, hope you'll like it
 https://onlyfiles.io/f/b112df09cf3649f8b359743b2a2de262

1 hour ago, lonely lonely night said:

she needs to stop with these air punches i'm dead fucking serious... a ballad is not the time or place charlotte

Naurrrr. I loved the slowed airpunches, I thought all her movements in this video were super cute.

Plus I thought everyone on this thread loved cohesion?!

4 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

i've said this before but i need a 2009 myspace electropop era from charli, i feel like she would murk it.... i want a robyn feature and another one from uffie

the fact u dropped Butterscotch...

T A S T E