Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm guessing that was me? I forgot.

@@Roger I'll do it.

Which version of the album sampler do you want? This one, or a rip of mine which has the following tracklist:

1. Stay Away
  2. In The Dark (Demo)
  3. Nuclear Seasons (Unmixed)
  4. You (Demo)
  5. Feel My Pain (Demo)
  6. How Can I (Demo)

Without conversion I only have 14 and the other album sampler in WAV, but can rip mine in whatever you want. Uploading will take a bit since you know... lossless.

Could you send me the 6 track sampler too please?

So I was listening to Clams' remix of 'Born To Die' by Lana and I was thinking what if 'Haunt' is an unreleased Charli song that he just remixed?

It is, it uses her vocals. It's not from a song we have

BzhmW.png

Does anyone know what the lyrics are in the second verse of Dance 4 U? 

I'm a bit unsure on some of these lines :c

"Body electric,
Lost in a hyper fantasy

I really feel it
Moving with my arms, yeah it's happening (?)
Lost all my feelings
I don't really care who's watching me

We on a level (????)
If we don't know what we do well we can just be"

So this has been interesting me for a while: From 2007 to 2011, Charli was a VERY visual artist. She also had financial support, officially released singles plus an album (and she carried a camera around all the time). She toured with Frankmusik! She toured with Peaches! She performed at 3 festivals! 

And with an image like this: 3436280290_8bc597aeb2.jpg

I'm just left to wonder: how did she have no music videos?!

She literally didn't start making music videos until she started dating a director, and that still wasn't even until Nuclear Seasons, she never even got a video for her debut breakthrough single, Stay Away! 

It's just so confusing to me. 

X----into me, into you----X

So this has been interesting me for a while: From 2007 to 2011, Charli was a VERY visual artist. She also had financial support, officially released singles plus an album (and she carried a camera around all the time). She toured with Frankmusik! She toured with Peaches! She performed at 3 festivals! 

And with an image like this: 3436280290_8bc597aeb2.jpg

I'm just left to wonder: how did she have no music videos?!

She literally didn't start making music videos until she started dating a director, and that still wasn't even until Nuclear Seasons, she never even got a video for her debut breakthrough single, Stay Away! 

It's just so confusing to me. 

my question is how is she not more famous in the UK then?  :crossed:

BzhmW.png

That is interesting to think that she never tried recording a music video for any of her old songs, but I did NOT know she toured with Frankmusik and Peaches!!!!!! That shit is like not in the records and she never talks about it lol...

That's what's really bothering me. It just doesn't make sense, and I'm starting to wonder if there was some kind of !Franchesckaar! video that never was. X_X

X----into me, into you----X

Living for her sexpot image as of late tbh :creep: She really downplayed how hot she can be throughout the True Romance era imo (i.e. the fuckin half ponytail)

Living for her sexpot image as of late tbh :creep: She really downplayed how hot she can be throughout the True Romance era imo (i.e. the fuckin half ponytail)

Stop omg her hair for most of the era was ugly as fuck. Once she ditched the wig on top of her real hair and had it thinned out and curly she looked good

BzhmW.png