Fluorine

Charli XCX

4 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

Am I the only one who thinks Rina sounds awful on this….

im quite happy with backseat staying the way it is

tbf this version sounds pretty rough, like rina recorded those vocals on the spot or something

they call me the xcx archivist the way i am archiving xcx

On 8/26/2023 at 1:46 PM, XCX Archivist said:

speed drive is blinding lights for gay people change my mind

Well...

Spoiler

I hate Blinding Lights and Speed Drive is still leaving me flaccid so....I guess this tracks.

Spoiler

Sue me end me doxx me sic the k-pop fans on me I've already been photoshopped into Isis beheading videos I can take it.

:P

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

Charli is being annoying but I still think people who call Matty a Nazi are insane and just get all their information from Twitter lol

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

On 3/16/2022 at 10:17 AM, alkolmoldah said:

Can someone pls repost that hq charli crash logo someone had/made i don't wanna dig back though the forum and find it :rollin:

3 minutes ago, Dima said:

What was there? :)

here u go dima

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:

Charli is being annoying but I still think people who call Matty a Nazi are insane and just get all their information from Twitter lol

reading thru the twitter drama is insane nobody knows wtf theyre talking about

everyone is acting like we know all the details of their personal lives lmao

the matty stans are the worst tho, like theres no denying hes at least a LOT in the wrong, hes not ur babygirl hes a racist asshole who deserves a good ol fashioned kick in the teeth one of these days

2 minutes ago, XCX Archivist said:

reading thru the twitter drama is insane nobody knows wtf theyre talking about

everyone is acting like we know all the details of their personal lives lmao

the matty stans are the worst tho, like theres no denying hes at least a LOT in the wrong, hes not ur babygirl hes a racist asshole who deserves a good ol fashioned kick in the teeth one of these days

Lmao literally :eek2: Matty stans and intense Matty haters are both extremely annoying to me. I’m a fan of the 1975 but I can admit Matty has done some pretty bad stuff, and at the same time as a Jewish woman I think it’s really weird to call him a Nazi. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Screen_Shot_2023-08-30_at_12.23.18_AM.pn

this tweet fuckin sent me

rina stans...the angels dont disagree with you?? unlike the matty stans, we actually know how to efficiently use our 8 collective braincells

my guess is charlis in her edgy dgaf era.. i mean she listens to red scare and mattys up that lane too.. so to me that kinda explains why shes behaving this way.. if u know what i mean.. 

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

that part

i really don't care for matty but i don't particularly care for rina either lmfao. mind you he's already publicly apologized but was what matty said on adam friedland's podcast appropriate? obviously not. was rina's response justified? debatable. and just because charli knows the two of them apparently she's automatically implicated? like imagine your friend gets into some drama with your partner's friend and it has nothing to do with either of you but your friend is expecting you to like potentially put your relationship on the rocks to involve yourself in the drama that they themself escalated in the first place lol ... i'd be annoyed.

i understand if somebody is like an extremely harmful individual then there should be an expectation for people to disassociate themselves but my personal belief is that the bar for what is actually extremely harmful has become ridiculously low and it's so trivializing for people who are affected by truly horrible shit. just because charli is dating matty's colleague and wants to remain amiable doesn't have to mean that she agrees with every single thing he says or does

I literally never care about famous peoples personal lives:bye:Why are some of y’all so up in arms over people you don’t know personally? Who gives a fuck, as long as no one’s hurt or hurting others, genuinely who gives a rats ass about any of this?:wtf2:

giphy.gif

Half of you are in a celebrity forum- of course people are going to discuss when a singer who has been subtweeting another singer for weeks who dissed her and finally reveals the name(Rina)- also yes charli doesn’t have to engage with or even like her fans but likewise we don’t have to agree with behaviour we see as assholish.

That’s the crux of fame- and what doja fails to understand too- you can say you don’t like an intense relationship with fans but outright mocking them is just dumb- just disengage and make your music without parasocially engaging on socials 

56 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Half of you are in a celebrity forum- of course people are going to discuss when a singer who has been subtweeting another singer for weeks who dissed her and finally reveals the name(Rina)- also yes charli doesn’t have to engage with or even like her fans but likewise we don’t have to agree with behaviour we see as assholish.

That’s the crux of fame- and what doja fails to understand too- you can say you don’t like an intense relationship with fans but outright mocking them is just dumb- just disengage and make your music without parasocially engaging on socials 

:true: spill

14 hours ago, taco truck said:

I think it’s cause of the Matty drama stuff, Charli has defended him quite a few times online and recently on a deuxmoi post. Rina and Matty seem to be having issues since she called him out at that festival a few weeks ago. Idk but it’s kind of immature of charli to go and act like this on social media tbh:bebe:

I don't know much about Matty Healy really but TBF… Rina publicly "calling him out" on stage was also a bit immature, no? :toofloppy:

I think everyone in this scenario would be better off if they just sorted everything privately (or maybe channeled that energy into the music!) instead of airing it out, but I guess that's not how famous people work

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

i would gladly stand with rina bc charli been sooooooo annoying lately she desperately needs an attitude check big ole girl behaving like a teenager online :toofloppy: however rina been annoying as hell too and i'm kinda fed up with them both and what i'm even more fed up with is the fact that the 1975 is still a thing, even without matty's racist rumblings, it's not 2014 anymore this band disappearance is way overdue. some people should know when to retreat into their own irrelevance