Fluorine

Charli XCX

7 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

doing way too much girl. Idek or like this person myself but sheesh… his dick really all up inside you ain’t it :eartha:

Nowhere near the line for 'way too much'; y'all just easily overwhelmed. :makeup:

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

36 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

Ngl I hope the photo she posted isn't from the album cover art shoot. Tbh I don't fall head over heels for it

I’m not a fan of the way it’s edited to be oversaturated but it kind of reminds me of an early Britney album cover

41 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

Ngl I hope the photo she posted isn't from the album cover art shoot. Tbh I don't fall head over heels for it

it’s give TM for me honestly i like it :stage:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

13 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

it kind of reminds me of an early Britney album cover

That's the problem. As much as I love the 200s pop girl aesthetic, from what we know so far XCX6 is gonna be an electronic/experimental record. That kind of cover art wouldn't match the music that much. But we'll see

2 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

her lyricism was outstanding on this one 

(now wait imagine Madeon being her producer and them making her ARTPOP :oprah2:)

is this her least amount of lyrics in a (finished) song? there are some other lyrics i can't quite make out. she just sings 'come on' in banshee by santigold, and 'yes, no, okay, i don't know' in the bottoms soundtrack.

also has the original demo of this leaked?

2 hours ago, Chorli Xbox said:

her lyricism was outstanding on this one 

(now wait imagine Madeon being her producer and them making her ARTPOP :oprah2:)

Madeon and Charli would be a DREAM but what he makes now is far better than his involvement on ARTPOP (and this comes from a Venus stan)

negAbhB.png

3 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

Madeon and Charli would be a DREAM but what he makes now is far better than his involvement on ARTPOP (and this comes from a Venus stan)

Venus was solely produced by Gaga tho. Imo his best offering on ARTPOP is the production on Mary Jane Holland (ofc). Honestly it would be heat if he worked with Charli

22 minutes ago, AllForYou said:

is this her least amount of lyrics in a (finished) song? there are some other lyrics i can't quite make out. she just sings 'come on' in banshee by santigold, and 'yes, no, okay, i don't know' in the bottoms soundtrack.

also has the original demo of this leaked?

I had NO idea that was her in Come On but it makes so much sense now