Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, a wild one said:

no bc you get it, it’s underrated

and is nobody gonna mention the fact that it reuses a melody from Wassup???

lets talk about Like Me.... like that collapse was so overlooked

1 hour ago, jumpropesparklequeen said:

i disagree. private jets exist. i live in the UK but i don’t see it being UK-based.

That’s why I said it’s 90% possibility cause there’s still a chance of him taking a plane

Charli loves to throw smaller shows in the UK and have the biggest fanbase there so I don’t see any reason why wouldn’t it be there!

36 minutes ago, sighful said:

apparently it has been listed on a boiler schedule site for a moment... with Berlin:pout: but don't quote me on that

oh my god dont do that to me i would DIEEE….. but thats not gonna happen i fear:defeated:

1 hour ago, sighful said:

why not… it’s a rave city after all:toofloppy:

i meant like i dont wanna get my hopes up cause i live here snfbdbdn and it would be such a gag…….. but idk i think LA or NYC or London is simply more likely

2 hours ago, reflecting said:

i meant like i dont wanna get my hopes up cause i live here snfbdbdn and it would be such a gag…….. but idk i think LA or NYC or London is simply more likely

:brows:

16 hours ago, ultrabanisters said:

7.6521587249860215% of this sites post are inside this thread 

the creation of @Fluorine and it’s consequences :keyboard:

the way they last were seen in december 2012....................

Japanese people still talk about Sweat and Miranda, they put it on their iPod Touch 2nd gen with bluetooth and wifi but no cellular connection because that might start the earthquakes again! The conspiracy theory is that 5g and the release of Sweat caused the quakes and all services went down and cars stopped in the street. Miranda was about to release her version of Sweat and it was put up on all major DSP's, Japanese people love Miranda and Charlie XCX but the earth's core could not handle it, so it is left with release date unknown on iTunes and other major music stores and streaming platforms while bluetooth is back in business and the people sing and dance to Sweat on the streets of Tokyo!

22 minutes ago, Galactic said:

Y’all really begged for Sweat to leak and never talk about it ever 

Truly a bizarre song for her to preview live during that era. I was so scared it would end up on Crash and I’m thankful its life is over.