Fluorine

Charli XCX

29 minutes ago, rollwithme said:

realistically speaking if she’s already teased von dutch as the first single and now posting this on her account and saying it’s not on the album….

i’d assume it’ll likely be the mystery track on the von dutch vinyl with the Addison Rae remix

im thinking it’s a promo vinyl on the 29th when she announces the album 😔

1 hour ago, rollwithme said:

Don’t cancel me but I’m not getting the hype for spring breakers…it sounds like she’s making up the lyrics on the spot and not in a good way. like the type of flow you’d hear on an umru reject track that Charli never wanted to release because she knew it wasn’t any good

von dutch on the other hand sounds like a true banger

well no to the first part 

but yassssssss to the second part

Just now, itscharlibabyy said:

why would she go out of her way to post a hq snippet of spring breakers if its not on the album :lmao:

she has to be lying lmao

I will detonate a bomb if it doesn't release.

Hi. It's me.
You're all in danger.

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

new theory: theres gonna be an addison rae remix of von dutch and she posted what sounded like a remix of club classics awhile ago on her story. all singles/ maybe all songs will have a remix version that wont be on the album. the snippet she posted is the remixed version of spring breakers so it technically wont be on the album. the original WILL be on the album. 

didnt she confirm wayyy back that neither make you mine nor spring breakers were gonna be on the album, when we got the snippets from her & ag‘s set? 

i rly dont mind sb not being on the album as long as we get the leak :true:

I don't think she's lying about Spring Breakers just to mess with us. I know it's not gonna be on the album. But on the other hand I believe that she wouldn't post a snippet of the song just to confirm it's not gonna be on the album. While I'm pretty sure that it's not gonna be on the album, I have almost no doubt it will get released at some point. Maybe as a Von Dutch b-side? Or as a deluxe bonus track? Or even as a part of a post album leftovers EP. We'll see. Anyway, at the moment the only thing that can underwhelm my excitement is Girl not being on the album. But quite honestly I'm pretty confident we're gonna get Girl. 

Also

Von Dutch>Spring Breakers

Both are insane bangerz tho

3 hours ago, Mary Jane Holland V said:

as a Von Dutch b-side? Or as a deluxe bonus track? Or even as a part of a post album leftovers EP. We'll see.

all these copes are making me laugh.... i fuckin hate you girl @charli @Sis