Fluorine

Charli XCX

“you guys just don’t get it” what the fuck is there to get babe. obviously it’s inspired by electronic/rave style artwork. excuse me for wanting pop star artwork from my pop stars

honestly if the shade of green and font were a little different or if there was a little timothy luke xcx logo on it somewhere i think i could appreciate it more. perhaps i will make my own

4 minutes ago, lonely lonely night said:

“you guys just don’t get it” what the fuck is there to get babe. obviously it’s inspired by electronic/rave style artwork. excuse me for wanting pop star artwork from my pop stars

honestly if the shade of green and font were a little different or if there was a little timothy luke xcx logo on it somewhere i think i could appreciate it more. perhaps i will make my own

that would just make it predictable and basic the key is the idgaf energy… u just don’t get it!!!!!!

22 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

Oh I actually pray for this to be the final cover, not just a digital placeholder/vinyl exclusive… This is such a good, even great design, y’all just don’t get it

right :oprah3: im not getting the backlash at all 

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

1 minute ago, KeybladeMeister said:

The way Pure Heroine is such a critically acclaimed record and no one ever complains about the cover is proof that the cover is the last thing people should care about! 

my point exactly... these are ALL critically acclaimed albums. the artwork is never bitched about 

1 minute ago, OverYourHead said:

You thought you ate but that green sticks out like a sore thumb:umadney:

Oh so now the plain and boring artwork stands out in a crowd :smokeney: