Fluorine

Charli XCX

The problem is that she is wrong. Charli has control over what she wears, she has creative control over her videos, and she is not a teenager. While many music artists are puppets, music artists are in a position to have much more creative control than actors. Actors have to depend on other people's scripts 99.9% of the time. They have to depend on the choices of casting directors, wear what the costume designers want them to wear, and act how the director wants them to act. I think there is just some kind of disconnect here. 

Rose chose to walk down the red carpet at the MTV Awards nearly butt naked, so what's wrong with Charli expressing her sexuality and taking pride in her body?

rose-mcgowan-mtv-awards.jpg

sdwsgfzxhjksdsjk oh my god those pictures :lmao: Rose, what are you even on about? :lmao:

lABVyGE.png

LOL I totally forgot about her wearing that! It's so funny to me that she would wear that and then go on about how sexual the BTR video is (when tbh it isn't much at all). If Charli didn't want the ass shots in sure they wouldn't be there. I really doubt she was forced to wear anything she didn't like...

inb4 the uk gets a deluxe boxset with 3 bonus tracks and an exclusive vinyl

The 'insider' (and I use that term loosely) that posted about other things from Sucker said the UK would have more songs, so I'm not sure if it's bonus or an amended tracklist

BzhmW.png

I am, once it's over and the replay is up.

Bless you 

When will someone tell her that the "ANGEEEL" in Stay Away live is not a good look

I actually love when she does that. I feel like shes actually singing with a lot of emotion when she performs Stay Away  :toofunny:

lol at Charli still saying "What the fuck" to the crowd to get them to jump

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg