You

London Queen

Break the Rules

Body of My Own

Hanging Around

Gold Coins

Grins

Boom Clap

she...actually acknowledged some tracks from TR???? shocked + surprised. why is she still doing SuperLove though...

Wow, that's a long list, actually, and a good one, too. Can't wait to see her next month ...

just wanna let y'all know that if you Shazam the Target 'Groove Is In The Heart' ad the song comes up on the app! 

tumblr_nk4x52j2k11rtoa78o1_500.jpg

waIT could that mean that a full version exists somewhere

lABVyGE.png

Could someone explain to me the hate that "Die Tonight" gets? It's not the best song on SUCKER but it's a lot of fun! Is it the casual reference to death that's turning people off?

Maybe it's a bit of a saccharine prom song, but saccharine prom songs are AWESOME, dammit! idgi...

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Could someone explain to me the hate that "Die Tonight" gets? It's not the best song on SUCKER but it's a lot of fun! Is it the casual reference to death that's turning people off?

Maybe it's a bit of a saccharine prom song, but saccharine prom songs are AWESOME, dammit! idgi...

well cause it sucks lmao. it was supposed to be for one direction but they didnt even want it. i mean if u remember she used to talk about making a pop record with substance this is like probably the most meaningless song shes ever written... even charli found the light and admits she hates it.

ffs "laying under stars that shine" is genuinely a line out of that song   :horror:

well cause it sucks lmao. it was supposed to be for one direction but they didnt even want it. i mean if u remember she used to talk about making a pop record with substance this is like probably the most meaningless song shes ever written... even charli found the light and admits she hates it.

ffs "laying under stars that shine" is genuinely a line out of that song   :horror:

She's written worse. It's all in the delivery, and she nails it. (And she "hates" the song ever since the bad buzz. So yeah.)

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Die Tonight is just really cheesy, cliche, basic, boring, empty... the list goes on. She has written worse but that shouldn't be an excuse for how awful Die Tonight is... it's just really terrible. The WORST song on SUCKER. 

14417469274.gif

It's lyrics are complete nonsense...Like they're just a collection of words. I also find the melody and vocals really dull and the production too 2012

It's lyrics are complete nonsense...Like they're just a collection of words. I also find the melody and vocals really dull and the production too 2012

Yea imo the only redeeming quality of the lyrics is the "magic in our veins" and "blood" lines, because I think those are very Charli lines, and it gives it a bit of character.

You guys don't think "Die Tonight" makes sense so let's listen to "Sucker" together, shall we?

4.png

Headbangs.

pink-rocks-bunch-23914217.jpg

Pink rocks.

Cm-Fg-Sc14kssk__14K_Gold_Small_Fangs_w_M

Gold fangs.

6573849174a7640277984ml.gif

Shit hot.

Concrete_wall.jpg

Brick walls.

dontstop.gif

Don't stop.

hands3-741619.jpg

My hands.

delmoncn$7191459.gif

Fresh cut.

OKAY.

Yeah the lyrics of Sucker are kind of shit, especially the first verse... But thankfully the chorus is catchy and punchy enough to make it a great song for the gym!

The entire album is good for the gym lol, I ran 10 miles to it today

BzhmW.png

Unsurprisingly, the UK numbers weren't as high as I expected them to be.

Less than 6000 in her home country after all this promo...more than her debut though so slay I bit guess

BzhmW.png

Unsurprisingly, the UK numbers weren't as high as I expected them to be.

Less than 6000 in her home country after all this promo...more than her debut though so slay I bit guess

Most UK Angels I know bought through USA Amazon/iTunes, I expected this much.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

tumblr_nkaii1nAKD1rtoa78o1_540.png

Proof Charli’s new single and/or music video will be for Gold Coins!

The only themed stickers you can use are for each video that has been released e.g. Boom Clap, Break The Rules, London Queen, Breaking Up & Doing It (in that order) and after you click next on Doing It, it shows that Gold Coins will be "coming soon".

I called it gals! tbh if this is the new single I'm down!