Fluorine

Charli XCX

Another random comment: whenever You're the One comes on in shuffle the beginning ALWAYS takes me to another place. Like idk but the beginning always seems to get me hyped/pumped af

There's something about that damn intro :toofunny: I feel ya.

lABVyGE.png

Another random comment: whenever You're the One comes on in shuffle the beginning ALWAYS takes me to another place. Like idk but the beginning always seems to get me hyped/pumped af

yasssss  :crai:

TjmiIK4.png

1. Breaking Up

2. Need Ur Luv

3. Gold Coins

I want to like BOMO so much... desperately seeking a good remix tbh

I love it's current instrumental!! I've always been a fan of 80's influences. It feels like a natural progression from the 80s synthpop of True Romance to a more punk sound. The only thing I don't like is how at the end it seems like it's building into something and then it ends...

I love it's current instrumental!! I've always been a fan of 80's influences. It feels like a natural progression from the 80s synthpop of True Romance to a more punk sound. The only thing I don't like is how at the end it seems like it's building into something and then it ends...

this is what makes the song less enjoyable for me

CRYu-l5UcAEhjM4.jpg

i had a dream that I met Charli and she was so sweet & I asked her about the punk album and she said we'd never get it bc of her label....basically im raven baxter

i dreamt that i met her yesterday :crying: it was basically a re-run of the time i met her in january tho :toofunny: it was more like a detailed flashback. i miss her cute face so much ugh :crying:

lABVyGE.png

Page 500 guys!!!! :party:

on page 100 we were arguing about 14

on page 200 we were mad about her canceling show after show

on page 300 "Break the Rules" had just came out and all of us were mad (except @@comeintomybedroom :creep:)

on page 400 we were discussing our physical copies of Sucker and whether or not ours came with stickers :cuteface:

Ahhh how time flies~ here's to 500 more!

H0bDaqU.gif

how many pages do you reckon before the next album

probably more than we'd like to believe tbh  :ohno:

TjmiIK4.png