Fluorine

Charli XCX

The mixtape is really good but are we going to get the SOPHIE/PC tracks at all? I feel like if the mixtape didnt have those tracks, why would the album?

This mixtape is literally exclusively produced by SOPHIE and PC Music (down to fucking Life Sim lmao) with the exception of John Hill on Babygirl...

Bounce, No Angel and GNO are being saved for the album, those are SOPHIE and A.G. Cook as well. And Charli said the album is done with Bloodpop, SOPHIE and Stargate working together, so we'll be getting more SOPHIE-produced things too, but collaboratively, not exclusively.

If you're talking about the other Exchange tracks (Taxi, TKO, Daddy Knows, Hey Boy Hey Girl) , they're probably going to either be shelved or sold to other artists (or possibly released by SOPHIE  :creep: ) but that's just kinda how it is with demos. She wanted to perform new songs, and did. If you feel like she should've performed mixtape tracks instead, she straight-up hadn't written them yet.  Like, we have to remember the Exchange show was literally before she went into the studio with A.G. and wrote Dreamer, Blame It on You, Drugs and White Roses at the very least, probably Emotional and 3AM too, maybe even ILY2, so that's at least half the mixtape that didn't even exist before a month ago. And Lipgloss was nothing but a hook and a bridge before CupcakKe put her verse on it like, 2 weeks ago. 

X----into me, into you----X

I literally will never get over this, she didn't have to do this for us. I know we complain a lot about her musical decisions/direction here but she didn't have to give us a flawless EP AND a mixtape before the third album. Most wouldnt. We are truly blessed and should remind ourselves of that.

H0bDaqU.gif

Babygirl, Drugs, & Lipgloss are my favorites.  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:

The features are all amazing, but Charli really stands on her own in the solo tracks too.. i'm shook. 

& the fact that she didn't even have to do this.. she just wanted to give us new music while we waited for XCX3.. :cryney: :heidi: :cryney:  

14417469274.gif

omg please let it be all the sophie tracks that won't make it on the album :trisha: 

btw can someone pls hit me up with a heartbreaks and earthquakes link? can't find it anymore :((

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

She's put out an EP, mixtape AND extra stuff before her album even released wig 

C5e4lzmXQAEVYCB.jpg

any presence of a wig on my head will be gone if she releases T.K.O. and Taxi 

tumblr_oruz59Twq01ufr8xgo1_540.png

She needs to put out Taxi, TKO and Daddy Knows in studio form. Im still triggered we never got Mow That Lawn after she performed it live (leak it)