Fluorine

Charli XCX

for people complaining of it being too slow, i speed it up a little bit more than the last one I posted (the last one was 137 Bpm, now 139 Bpm). I think more than this would make it sound artificial and fanmade, which i don't appreciate, so... Here it is. I already worked on the ending a little bit more so it won't sound too abrupt.

LET'S SING IT OUT LOUD, LADIES https://picosong.com/wVJFf/

For real though, can people stop asking for more leaks and appreciate how much material we have had from Charli in just under 2 years (officially released and leaked)…

1999, 100 Bad, 1 Night, 5 In The Morning, 3am (Pull Up), After The Afterparty, Babygirl, Backseat, Bitches, Blame It On U, Blame It On Your Love, Bounce, Boys, Can You Hear Me?, Come To My Party, Crazy Crazy, Deadstream, Delicious, Dirty Sexy Money, Don’t Delete The Kisses, Down Like, Dreamer, Drugs, Emotional, Femmebot, Focus, Girls, Girls Night Out, Good Girls, I Got It, I Wanna Be With U, I Wanna Be With You, If It’s Over, I’m A Dream , ILY2, Lipgloss, Love Gang, Lucky, Moonlight, No Angel, Out Of My Head, Paradise, Porsche, Queen Lizzy, Ring, Roll With Me, Round & Round, Secret (Shh), Taxi, Tears, The One That I Die For, TKO, Track 10, Trophy, Unlock It, Vroom Vroom, Waterfall and White Roses

That's only the newly recorded and PC stuff (never mind all the August leaks of Sucker era stuff etc.)

For real though, can people stop asking for more leaks and appreciate how much material we have had from Charli in just under 2 years (officially released and leaked)…

100 Bad

1 Night

5 In The Morning

3am (Pull Up)

After The Afterparty

Babygirl

Backseat

Bitches

Blame It On U

Blame It On Your Love

Bounce

Boys

Can You Hear Me?

Come To My Party

Crazy Crazy

Deadstream

Delicious

Dirty Sexy Money

Don’t Delete The Kisses

Down Like

Dreamer

Drugs

Emotional

Femmebot

Focus

Girls

Girls Night Out

Good Girls

I Got It

I Wanna Be With U

I Wanna Be With You

If It’s Over

I’m A Dream

ILY2

Lipgloss

Love Gang

Lucky

Moonlight

No Angel

Out Of My Head

Paradise

Porsche

Queen Lizzy

Ring

Roll With Me

Round & Round

Secret (Shh)

Taxi

Tears

The One That I Die For

TKO

Track 10

Trophy

Unlock It

Vroom Vroom

Waterfall

White Roses

That's only the newly recorded and PC stuff (never mind all the August leaks of Sucker era stuff etc.)

BIOYL hasn't leaked in 320

anyway... release White Mercedes  :hooker: