Fluorine

Charli XCX

I so hope PC Music are releasing Party 4 U. I must admit I'm kind of over that song now but it'd be nice to have it in studio quality at last. I can't see Charli putting it out as her own single either, especially now that she's gearing up for a new album... or something.

Up & Down better end up on the compilation as well if it's a thing – Charli vocals or not, I don't care. That's a track I'm still thirsting for.  :crai:

it's sad that my favorite charli song aka party 4 u it's not even a released song

if it really come out i can honestly die happy

they say music can touch people and party 4 u somehow does it for me, it may not be the most deep lyrically or the hardest on the beat, but somehow i feel so conected to this song, i would give my whole uni backup fund to promote it for real............. 

Just to be clear is this the song you guys are praising?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhGPdVwvwxo

It's literally just the noise of a boiling tea kettle in the last 30 seconds, what is all the fuss about?

i really try my best, but i don't get this hype over white mercedes at all, it's just some basic boring ballad with no climax, i hope it gets scrapped and leaked so ppl get over it

It's literally just the noise of a boiling tea kettle in the last 30 seconds, what is all the fuss about?

PC MUSIC MASTERPIECE, it should be released along with the believe cover

@HundredDollarBill

tenor.gif?itemid=5288480

You should explain it better because after 1999 I am trying, like really trying to give her a chance because that song is so good. But everything I listened to is sooo bad. Someone praised the song "up n down" on this page so I looked it up. I found this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARWkUpTBUNg

And I was like WTF? She literally sounds horrible and childish, like just awful. Do people really like this? She is not even a good vocalist. (not hating but people praise her so much and I'm like trying to "get it" but all I find is bad material)

Honey that noise is the 1,000th pink balloon deflating. It’s iconic & I lose my shit every time I hear it. :hooker:

If you’re genuinely trying to get into Charli, go listen to her mixtapes Number 1 Angel & Pop 2. :)

14417469274.gif

You should explain it better because after 1999 I am trying, like really trying to give her a chance because that song is so good. But everything I listened to is sooo bad. Someone praised the song "up n down" on this page so I looked it up. I found this.

And I was like WTF? She literally sounds horrible and childish, like just awful. Do people really like this? She is not even a good vocalist. (not hating but people praise her so much and I'm like trying to "get it" but all I find is bad material)

I mean, if you're not feeling her... what's the point in complaining about it in a theard surrounded by people who love this type of music? You're literally insulting her now. Just move on to another music genre you like.

I mean, if you're not feeling her... what's the point in complaining about it in a theard surrounded by people who love this type of music? You're literally insulting her now. Just move on to another music genre you like.

That's silly, ALL, even the most untalented and lame musicians have that 1-2 "gem" in their discography that is such a great song, you can enjoy it for the rest of your life. You just have to dig through a lot of dirt to find it sometimes.

But with how many followers this girl has, I thought her good to bad song ratio would be higher.

I like the idea of getting one final release before 2019. I hope it’s a double single again, Focus/No Angel is the beat thing she did this year let’s all agree on that.

I like the idea of getting one final release before 2019. I hope it’s a double single again, Focus/No Angel is the beat thing she did this year let’s all agree on that.

H0bDaqU.gif

I so hope PC Music are releasing Party 4 U. I must admit I'm kind of over that song now but it'd be nice to have it in studio quality at last. I can't see Charli putting it out as her own single either, especially now that she's gearing up for a new album... or something.

Up & Down better end up on the compilation as well if it's a thing – Charli vocals or not, I don't care. That's a track I'm still thirsting for.  :crai:

Up and down w/out Charli's vocals has leaked tho 

That's silly, ALL, even the most untalented and lame musicians have that 1-2 "gem" in their discography that is such a great song, you can enjoy it for the rest of your life. You just have to dig through a lot of dirt to find it sometimes.

But with how many followers this girl has, I thought her good to bad song ratio would be higher.

ever thought you might just dislike charli's music? I'm not sure why you would even listen to shelved live-only songs like party 4 u and up n down if you don't already like charli... why not start with N1A or some of her other singles?

First off stop implying Charli is lame & untalented... you literally admit to knowing very little of her discography so wtf?

Also she has a HUGE catalog of music - released & unreleased. Like somebody else said, idk why you’re seeking unreleased live performances to form your opinion of her music, but most of her official releases are filled with great pop songs. Charli is a great vocalist when she wants to be, you just have to listen to some of the older songs before she became obsessed with autotune lol.

14417469274.gif

I just don't get it. It's almost 2019 and there's still people that complain about not feeling some type of music or whatever they just don't understand. I guess I'm always shocked by this type of behaviour because I'm always surrounding myself by open-minded people. That's why I love PC Music fans so much.  :crai: