Fluorine

Charli XCX

Interesting, so does this mean we're gonna get a lil concert film/doco? I would love that

a doc called xcx cult showing how wild charli's parties are and the work behind them with the album pop hell dropping the same week  :flutter:

So if XCX3 is a thing...

• The only XCX World tracks I'd want are After The Afterparty, Boys (streams), No Angel, Girls Night Out and Come To My Party (and it's music video).
  • Blame It On (Your Love) better be on the tracklist
  • Not too many features (looking at you Pop 2), we want a Charli album
  • KILLER ARTWORK

Lol I know I (and we) complain about how long it's taken for XCX3. But why was I surprised?

Anybody else remember the lifetime it took for True Romance and all the 3 lead singles until a release  :toofunny:

Stay Away in 2011, You're The One in 2012 and You (Ha Ha Ha) in 2013 is legit just ATAP (2016), Boys (2017) and 1999 (2018) hahaha.

Then SuperLove being the first single from Sucker, then Sucker delayed until October 2014 then December 2014 and then 2015 for us in the UK  :toofunny:

At least she's consistent in her album delays!

Lol I know I (and we) complain about how long it's taken for XCX3. But why was I surprised?

Anybody else remember the lifetime it took for True Romance and all the 3 lead singles until a release :toofunny:

Stay Away in 2011, You're The One in 2012 and You (Ha Ha Ha) in 2013 is legit just ATAP (2016), Boys (2017) and 1999 (2018) hahaha.

Then SuperLove being the first single from Sucker, then Sucker delayed until October 2014 then December 2014 and then 2015 for us in the UK :toofunny:

At least she's consistent in her album delays!

I hated when she scrapped Superlove from Sucker that song fits the aesthetic so well + it would be one of the best from the album

I hated when she scrapped Superlove from Sucker that song fits the aesthetic so well + it would be one of the best from the album

imo superlove doesnt really fit to sucker, but i would like to hear an album which sounds like SL

The bangs are not it, please god get rid of them

I dont think she ever specifically said SuperLove was for an album. I’m pretty sure it was a TR concept that didnt match the album but she realized its potential ans she released it. I dont think it was ever meant for Sucker