Fluorine

Charli XCX

ik I'm late but Sucker is really a shit album even charli herself hates it, the only redeeming and cute things about sucker are the aesthetic, the whole 90's clueless prep girl look, references to Jaw Breaker etc were a serve and that all female band she had was pretty nice they looked so sick in their sucker cheerleader uniforms while jamming out  :deadbanana: but I would have preferred a proper punk album with the whole 90's girl aesthetic tbh it would have given me Hole teas

the only good songs on Shitter are the title track and body of my own

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

ik I'm late but Sucker is really a shit album even charli herself hates it, the only redeeming and cute things about sucker are the aesthetic, the whole 90's clueless prep girl look, references to Jaw Breaker etc were a serve and that all female band she had was pretty nice they looked so sick in their sucker cheerleader uniforms while jamming out  :deadbanana: but I would have preferred a proper punk album with the whole 90's girl aesthetic tbh it would have given me Hole teas

this is literally not it there are tons of good songs on sucker

ik I'm late but Sucker is really a shit album even charli herself hates it, the only redeeming and cute things about sucker are the aesthetic, the whole 90's clueless prep girl look, references to Jaw Breaker etc were a serve and that all female band she had was pretty nice they looked so sick in their sucker cheerleader uniforms while jamming out :deadbanana: but I would have preferred a proper punk album with the whole 90's girl aesthetic tbh it would have given me Hole teas

ummm Need Ur Luv is one of the best songs in her discography how u gonna forget about it????

14417469274.gif

sucker slander is so boring now. we get it y'all don't like it, it's not our fault you can't enjoy nice simple things. we all know it's not the best thing charli has ever done, but that doesn't mean it is THAT bad. it's a cute pop album, it's clear that they tried to make it poppier to gain more attention from the gp and it worked very well. all of the songs are quality pop songs and that's the real tea. it also has some of her best bops ever like need ur luv, body of my own, breaking up.... so many gems. it clearly doesn't deserve all the hate it gets.

It’s not at all “ironic”, pls stop trying to make it sound more intelligent than the DUMB LABEL-DRIVEN drivel that it is

She legit said in every interview that the songs were dumb, she knew what she was doing. The opening track was also a diss track to the men in the industry, like her management etc. Obviously it was heavily adjusted by the label, but it's still a great body of work.