Fluorine

Charli XCX

So since the lead single was released in October, then XCX3 should come in May. Or we might a second single in July with the album in August or September. Or maybe later this year. Otherwise it will definitely be out next year.

i'm over the frosted tips officially

where would they go ? they're pinned back 

Lol, apparently I don't know anything about hair since vroom vroom scalped me. Jokes aside, I am actually bald... so yeah

Actually it’s still gaining traction which is crazy.

A real sleeper hit

But I agree, it is time for a new single.

i mean even if it's rising i see nobody talk about it. for how long are we gonna pretend its gonna be a hit? im kinda over it

i mean even if it's rising i see nobody talk about it. for how long are we gonna pretend its gonna be a hit? im kinda over it

For instance, my mum is someone who listens to the radio a lot and the other day she came home with 1999 stuck in her head and wouldn’t shut up about charli. It’s just starting to get more and more radio play here. I’m over it too but if the success of one single results in Atlantic having more faith in charli, then you’ll still find me promoting it and streaming it

it was already a minor hit in Europe,meh-let it go they're not even promoting it on a big show over there to gain traction,drop it and put the next single out

For instance, my mum is someone who listens to the radio a lot and the other day she came home with 1999 stuck in her head and wouldn’t shut up about charli. It’s just starting to get more and more radio play here. I’m over it too but if the success of one single results in Atlantic having more faith in charli, then you’ll still find me promoting it and streaming it

it's was already a minor hit on Europe meh let it go they're not even promoting it on a big show over to gain traction,drop it and put the next single out

Ffs I hate the site on my phone