Fluorine

Charli XCX

why are we having the same discussion that we have every three months about what's charli's best album/body of work?  :toofunny:  :defeated:

cause dumb bitches keep coming around and saying pop2 is better than n1a

xMcVPI7.jpg

cause dumb bitches keep coming around and saying pop2 is better than n1a

People who prefer N1A over Pop 2 shouldn’t be allowed an opinion but ok act a fool girl

True romance is still her best overall but N1A is a close second, all the rest can fight for 3rd I enjoy all of them respectively for their own merits although I personally think pop 2 is a little overrated. 

Actually put super ultra as joint tie with N1A it was so emotional and beautifully made-a perfect intro to true romance! 

It would be cool if the Lil Peep Collab got released :/ I know I totally would If I were her to kinda honor that person but idkDid we ever even get the title of it?

it was only ever discussed, i don't remember them ever mentioning a title, and i doubt it would because she would probably have to jump through hoops getting his label to sign off on stuff and his label is awful at handling his music

Tbh, N1A has songs that Pop 2 don't have. There's literally NO song in Pop 2 that can top N1A.

Except for Track 10, ofc.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Tbh, N1A has songs that Pop 2 don't have. There's literally NO song in Pop 2 that can top N1A.

Except for Track 10, ofc.

Unlock it topped every song on n1a LMAO

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

also i think the album will be 12-16 tracks with half of them having features. we know lizzo, christine and troye will be on the album but i think king princess and clairo will probably be featured as well. i really want features from grimes, sky, robyn and yung lean tho...