Fluorine

Charli XCX

I call it Crystal Love by Charli XCX because she says "crystal love" and is the one singing the song. :creep: 

it's also a pretty title IMO and much more interesting than "Smile." alsoalsoalso, I have nothing else by Benga in my library and I'd literally never play the song (probably) if I had it under his name because I'd subconsciously just scroll past it in my library because I don't listen to him or even know who he is. I guess it's stupid yet basic psychology. Same goes with Marina - just in different circumstances. Like, I have Marina on my iPod, but if I'd given her credit to Just Desserts, (as in "Just Desserts [feat. Charli XCX]" by Marina) then I wouldn't listen to it as much because I more often find myself listening to Charli - so the opportunity to hear that song would be around more often. I browse by artist in my iPod so yeah. It'd be at the other end of the alphabet instead of with all the other Charli music I listen to, making it less accessable 

does this make sense i just typed too much again sorry :magikarp: 

14417469274.gif

I hope she still uses Ariel Rechtsheid or however you spell his last name, I always forget. And I hope it's still got the dark edgy vibe to it that some of her songs onT rue Romance have.

But Im definitely cool with her going in a different direction I just hope it's not TOOO different. I want her to stay with some of the soft-goth and kind of retro edgy aesthetic that made me fall in love with her.

V5Cv9ve.png

Here's my Charbrary. A quick look into the perfectionist and strange world of Bookbinder's iTunes. If I don't like official artwork, I will not hesitate to change it.

Could you please post your cover for Just Desserts? I saw it on tumblr before but I can't find it anywhere now...

Could you please post your cover for Just Desserts? I saw it on tumblr before but I can't find it anywhere now...

Where the hell would you have seen my cover for Just Desserts? I made it myself, and never posted it!

X----into me, into you----X

Where the hell would you have seen my cover for Just Desserts? I made it myself, and never posted it!

idk if I saw it before, maybe I just thought I did, but when I searched the just desserts tag on tumblr earlier I found a soundcloud version of the song with Charli edited out for some reason that was using that cover but it was a small LQ version. So idk if it was out there in HQ before, but I definitely saw a small version of it, maybe even taken from the screenshot you posted?