Fluorine

Charli XCX

Madrigal said he wasn't sure either though :creep:

I'll Never Know.

This is true. :ohno: It is an educated guess, though...if it's not on whatever her next release is, guys, don't gang up on me and say I said something I didn't.  :$ 

So is it going to leak or not because I like need it so bad, it has such a cool name...

I'm going through Charli XCX withdrawal... I can't remember the last time I haven't heard at LEAST one new song by her every other week...

No, it's not going to leak. Somebody just pointed out that somebody was trading it...which people have been trading it for like months already.

How do people trade though? It sounds risky to me... Seems way too easy to just send someone a fake file or nothing at all... Someone's gotta send what they got first... I'm thinking of those grade school games "Ill do it if you do it! 1...2...3! You didn't do it!" "You didn't do it either!" (Also like the episode of family guy with hitler and Eva Braun if anyone here knows what I'm talking about)..

How do people trade though? It sounds risky to me... Seems way too easy to just send someone a fake file or nothing at all... Someone's gotta send what they got first... I'm thinking of those grade school games "Ill do it if you do it! 1...2...3! You didn't do it!" "You didn't do it either!" (Also like the episode of family guy with hitler and Eva Braun if anyone here knows what I'm talking about)..

A lot of times snippets are exchanged first.

The trader I mentioned previously wanted fucking Kerli songs for Heartbreak High.

Kerli.

Songs that leak hours after you get them.

BzhmW.png

Lets go onto another subject :hawt:

What is everyone's fave Charli collab song? (I Love It, Faar-I-Kaal, Smile, Illusions Of, etc)

For me it is I Love It,and Illusions Of.

End of the World serves my life on a platter, it's so good.

s/o to Smile and Cold Nites (if it counts). Also might be the only person who loves Your Eyes.

SMILE IS HER BEST COLLAB DEAL W IT.

Omg if we could hangout I'd take us to a theme park of her choice and we'd just like bond all day. Then we go to her studio or w/e and songwrite together. :flutter: and ofc I'd like to hear some stuff she's working on in ~confidence~ oh and I'd neED A DL OF LONELY JAGUAR IN HQ but yeah mainly just have fun & become friends, that would be ideal.

14417469274.gif

If I could sing I think it would be really awesome to do a show with her because sometimes I feel like I was born to be a performer lol... Or maybe open for her and thengo to an after party with her and get drunk and just have a ton of fun and get to know her, and of course as a fan of her music, discuss it with her and see what she's working on and maybe listen to some unleaked tracks <3

If I could sing I think it would be really awesome to do a show with her because sometimes I feel like I was born to be a performer lol... Or maybe open for her and thengo to an after party with her and get drunk and just have a ton of fun and get to know her, and of course as a fan of her music, discuss it with her and see what she's working on and maybe listen to some unleaked tracks <3

same haha

And my favorite collab is Smile

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

wasted opportunity, the vinyl is actually black

tumblr_mphv67hLPy1qjpq55o1_500.jpg

Did you buy it from Urban? One of my friends saw it there and sent a picture of it to me thinking maybe I didn't know there was a vinyl haha. I told him I heard about it on here though and that I was going to wait until it's on Amazon like some of you said. I don't think there's an urban outfitters around me... Meh there's probably one in Detroit...

I like the back of it a lot <3 She should've used that picture as the cover tbh.

edit: wait hold up... Did they get the lyrics wrong on the back?  :rip: I know "when" you struggle?  :icant: