Fluorine

Charli XCX

Guys, I have a great idea!

✧・゚:* \(◕ω◕✿)/ *:・゚✧

Let's all post our opinions on an unleaked track, and talk about how good or bad it is!

Then, we can give it to anyone, right? As long as they say they won't leak it, I'm sure nothing will ever go wrong!

It's not like we're trying to make other fans jealous, or anything.

We're just sharing it with the people who deserve to hear it, who, of course, just happen to all be members of LanaBoards!

Isn't this fanbase adorable? I love how we're keeping this song from leaking while continuing to talk about it on a freely available public forum!!!

Let's all post our opinions on an unleaked track, and talk about how good or bad it is!

Then, we can give it to anyone, right? As long as they say they won't leak it, I'm sure nothing will ever go wrong!

We're just sharing it with the people who deserve to hear it, who, of course, just happen to all be members of LanaBoards!

Isn't this fanbase adorable? I love how we're keeping this song from leaking while continuing to talk about it on a freely available public forum!!!

It is past its expiration date and won't make it through the week. Sorry, Charli, and sorry to your next masterpiece :deadbanana:

inb4 we have to make an emote of Charli's manager because LanaBoards is another seedy hub of trading activity for a different artist :rip:

Omg I'm done with this lol. Us talking about Heartbreak High isn't going to do ANYTHING! The last time I checked I didn't have access to a song purely by hearing talk about it. I just can't anymore. Some of you all act like we are sharing Charli's sex tape and commenting on how it looks. IT'S A FREAKING UNRELEASED SONG. And it will stay that way unless put on an album, where what we have will become a DEMO because I guarantee it won't be the same version as what we have now. Bye.

H0bDaqU.gif

It's not something to get so visibly shaken about. 

14417469274.gif

Omg I'm done with this lol. Us talking about Heartbreak High isn't going to do ANYTHING! The last time I checked I didn't have access to a song purely by hearing talk about it. I just can't anymore. Some of you all act like we are sharing Charli's sex tape and commenting on how it looks. IT'S A FREAKING UNRELEASED SONG. And it will stay that way unless put on an album, where what we have will become a DEMO because I guarantee it won't be the same version as what we have now. Bye.

Dude it's very open flaunting and it will get noticed. I mean it's always been apparent that it was gonna leak before she had the chance to do anything with it, but this is just like the final nail in the coffin. No one knows how she'll react to it or if it will in fact slow down her next album but it's happened before. I hope as much as the next person that it's a True Romance outtake but no one actually knows. It's more delicate than, like, 14 leaking.

It was a messy situation from the start and that began with the original trader and then the trading community getting out of hand. But this thread isn't helping it stay on the DL.

Dude it's very open flaunting and it will get noticed. I mean it's always been apparent that it was gonna leak before she had the chance to do anything with it, but this is just like the final nail in the coffin. No one knows how she'll react to it or if it will in fact slow down her next album but it's happened before. I hope as much as the next person that it's a True Romance outtake but no one actually knows. It's more delicate than, like, 14 leaking.

It was a messy situation from the start and that began with the original trader and then the trading community getting out of hand. But this thread isn't helping it stay on the DL.

Idk I guess I just am not getting it. Why was this such a bigger deal than say Interior leaking or something?

H0bDaqU.gif

Idk I guess I just am not getting it. Why was this such a bigger deal than say Interior leaking or something?

She'd already written off "Interior" as an outtake on Twitter. Certainly all leaks are a big deal to an extent, but more recent ones are a very tricky situation.

I look forward to it leaking so we can move past this tbh :eek:

It's not something to get so visibly shaken about.

I'm past shaken, really ~ caring about it is so Charli's job at this point. :cuteface:

Sitar finished saying what I didn't have the heart to say earlier. #longliveSitar #bringontheinevitablestofleaks :rip:

She'd already written off "Interior" as an outtake on Twitter. Certainly all leaks are a big deal to an extent, but more recent ones are a very tricky situation.

I look forward to it leaking so we can move past this tbh :eek:

I do too. It's tearing this thread apart just like when 14 was leaking and I hate it :crying2:

H0bDaqU.gif

I mean I get the aversion to it leaking but sometimes you guys (generalization) get way too upset about it.  :rip:

Either way I love you all no matter what okay. T-T 90% of my time on LB is spent here so I don't want anyone to get too upset with each other. :ohno: 

14417469274.gif

I mean I get the aversion to it leaking but sometimes you guys (generalization) get way too upset about it.  :rip:

Either way I love you all no matter what okay. T-T 90% of my time on LB is spent here so I don't want anyone to get too upset with each other. :ohno:

Honey, you can give it to me, I hate people. If there's something I would never do, is giving things away to an uncertain public.

CHARLIBOARDS DAILY TOPIC

Has Charli affected your attitude in any way? Like is there something you do differently because you think it's how she would do it. Or do you say something you've heard her say in an interview? Etc..
If this counts, she has gotten me into heaps of movies. Like Beyond The Black Rainbow, Clueless and Kill Bill.

The Craft, Cruel Intentions + True Romance were already favourites.

I really try to incorporate her style into mine and I call my friends sacks of fags, lol.

I also didn't listen to witch house since like 8th grade, and she has gotten me into a lot of artists of that genre.

Y'all should really listen to CRIM3S. In relation to Charli, they edited her Nuclear Seasons video (which is how I heard of them), but they make music and I like it very much.

This doesn't have anything to do with the daily topic but it's 4:23AM (when I begin typing) and I'm listening to Charli, feeling all emotional, etc. and I just wanna write about how & why I love her.

Honestly, the music she makes is what I've always loved and felt most connected to than any other type of music. Even before I came across her music, I'd always had ideas in my mind of the "perfect artist" that had a discography that completely & perfectly matched the type of music I'd only dreamt of. That sounds a bit cheesy but I really mean it. The whole dark electronic 80s pop ethereal soundscape has always appealed to me the most, but I'd never found an artist that had more than a few songs like that.

When I first listened to Stay Away (probably my favorite Charli song) it seemed so familiar to me because it had aspects I'd picked out from other songs that I loved - but they were all wonderfully put together into this one song. Not to say the song takes ideas from others, not that at all, just that the elements that are blended together in that song - of electronic, pop, and just the vibes it gives off to me - made me nostalgic of all the other types of music I loved, and all the quirks within them that made them so great to me.

She's like this perfect artist to me because I feel like the way she visually describes her music is how I've always seen songs of similar styles that I love. I feel like her style of creativity matches with mine and that's such an amazing thing to find in an artist. I don't know if that makes sense to you guys but that's the best way I can think to describe it. Just that her style of writing and the sound of the music itself resonates with me on such a deep & empathetic level.

I don't know. :rip:

I could go so much more into detail about it all but I don't know how to properly word my feelings.

14417469274.gif

CHARLIBOARDS DAILY TOPIC

Has Charli affected your attitude in any way? Like is there something you do differently because you think it's how she would do it. Or do you say something you've heard her say in an interview? Etc..

Difficult! I've been thinking about what kind of conversation we'd hold if I met her and I'm not sure it would be very obsessive at all. It's pretty cool, actually, because she's on this level of seeming a lot more human than many other artists I love. Like we could easily hang out and be friends. So there's not a whole lot to pick up and adapt to my everyday life? For instance, in some parts of high school I was a real ~dare to be different~ little shit thanks to Lady Gaga, and today in the absolutely depths of my Lana obsession I'm hanging up American flag shit in my room and vibing on trash culture and older dudes. With either of them, much as I'd love to try, I don't think I could have any dynamic but "divinity/worshiper". Whereas I could go to the movies or do drugs with Charli.

I have always gravitated to a witch/horror movie aesthetic and it's cool that she channels that at times because it's like a match made in heaven and I can pin magazine clippings of her soft grunge ass on my bulletin board and have it fit perfectly :umadney:

It also doesn't help that no one IRL likes Charli, though :rip:

OH. I also have some black roses made of cheap ribbon and wire on display bc I intended to throw them at her at the concert but they got crushed :stareney: And I quote "B!TCH ZO SXC" often.

Because Interior was on that website for years and this track wasn't available for download at one point?

BzhmW.png